Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki (1407 Views)

Insecurity: How Security Chiefs Secured Confidence Of Senators – Vanguard / How Security Forces Neutralized Ikonson, Other "Unknown Gunmen" / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by Okwyla: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2018
President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki has berated Security Chiefs over the lack of coordination in the face of killings across the country.

Speaking in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, the Senate President said while the security architecture in the country has “failed”, some of the security officials overseeing security in the country do not talk to one another.

Lamenting the persistent crisis, Saraki said the issue was “not something to be politicised” because it affects all Nigerians.

He said, “If somebody is not capable and cannot do what he has to do, let others have the opportunity to do it.

“We have had situations where security officials have told us there is poor coordination. One, A is not talking to B, B is not talking to A. They don’t attend meetings jointly and things need to be done.

“There is no society that continues to see the kind of killings here and think that it should be business as usual. It requires drastic action, it requires a collaboration of all agencies and all arms of government for us to be serious.”

Saraki recalled that the National Assembly had called for a security summit where “we had addressed the issue of security architecture” and also resolved to invite the security chiefs.

“You are all very aware that some service chiefs decided in their own wisdom that there is no need for them to work with the national assembly to address these issues.

“Let us forget the issue of party, these are lives of people. Let’s remove politics. It is not about who is the speaker of the house, who is the president of the senate. It is about Nigeria.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/herdsmen-how-security-chiefs-allowed.html

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2018
Transmitting to the transmitting officer in charge.
Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 01, 2018
They are all fulani

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by ticon4life(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2018
Ajala taanaa, eyin naa nii,eyin nii.
Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by magoo10(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Buhari called Jonathan incompetent because he couldn't defeat bokoharam .

Buhari and his security chiefs are terrorist and complicit in the killing of defenseless Nigerians by fulani herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by diebuhari1: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2018
They are Fulanis and are in full support of the herdsmen. The only thing that surprises me is that Yoruba Muslims support the herdsmen more than even Fulanis themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by RevenGeMission: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2018
I remember when Boko haram used to flaunt as many as two armored tanks and several RPG's are you saying Boko haram still uses those weapons even now that ISIS has hijacked the group ?

Buhari tried as concerning boko haram , if ya'll will admit that one day , i'll start respecting you

magoo10:
They called Jonathan incompetent because he couldn't defeat bokoharam .

Buhari and his security chiefs are terrorist and complicit in the killing of defenseless Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2018
God would not do for you what he has empowered you to do for yourself..
Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by Iamzik: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I remember when Boko haram used to flaunt as many as two armored tanks and several RPG's are you saying Boko haram still uses those weapons even now that ISIS has hijacked the group ?

Buhari tried as concerning boko haram , if ya'll will admit that one day , i'll start respecting you

Tried against boko Haram them empower his brothers to carry out religious and ethnic cleansing right?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Now they are holding the entire North central.. dont you think so?
Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by RevenGeMission: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Can you he Honest for once in your LiePobic life ? where are they holding north central , Fulani vs Jos vs Farmers didn't start today , i hate when you people attribute all that to Buhari , truly All state governors are security chiefs , Buhari too can only do so much

but blaming everything in the country on Buhari is just stupid and no nobody is holding anything in North central i am talking about Boko haram a terrorist organization, not communal crises between herdsmen and plateau people

Esseite:

Now they are holding the entire North central.. dont you think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Can you he Honest for once in your LiePobic life ? where are they holding north central , Fulani vs Jos vs Farmers didn't start today , i hate when you people attribute all that to Buhari , truly All state governors are security chiefs , Buhari too can only do so much

but blaming everything in the country on Buhari is just stupid and no nobody is holding anything in North central i am talking about Boko haram a terrorist organization, not communal crises between herdsmen and plateau people

From your statement, Its obvious you have sworn to protect buhari from the forefront while the people die a meaningless death.

If you could accord over 20,000 deaths in 3 years (uk house of lords) to communal fights and renaming of ancestral lands different from bokoharam motive of deaths to exterminate non believers than i have nothing further to tell crass ignorance on your level..

For the ipobic trash you posted, that is just defense mechanism for anyone who speaks the truth from your lot.
Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by RevenGeMission: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2018
Hypocrites , now you gleefully quote House of Lords but you dispute CNN and Aljazeera over the comments that Nigerian Media are fanning the flames of war ??

I watched the video too you know?? there was nothing like 20,000 deaths i find that appalling on your end , manufacturing figures to suit your agenda

IPOBIC comment i posted is not trash, that's how you all think, it's like a curse , nothing Buhari is doing has done or will do in the future has ever been appreciated or applauded

Esseite:

From your statement, Its obvious you have sworn to protect buhari from the forefront while the people die a meaningless death.

If you could accord over 20,000 deaths in 3 years (uk house of lords) to communal fights and renaming of ancestral lands different from bokoharam motive of deaths to exterminate non believers than i have nothing further to tell crass ignorance on your level..

For the ipobic trash you posted, that is just defense mechanism for anyone who speaks the truth from your lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Hypocrites , now you gleefully quote House of Lords but you dispute CNN and Aljazeera over the comments that Nigerian Media are fanning the flames of war ??

I watched the video too you know?? there was nothing like 20,000 deaths i find that appalling on your end , manufacturing figures to suit your agenda

IPOBIC comment i posted is not trash, that's how you all think, it's like a curse , nothing Buhari is doing has done or will do in the future has ever been appreciated or applauded

So to you over 200 death in one instance is fanning the media aside the usual in tens and unreported hundreds..

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/01/nigeria-has-recorded-nearly-20000-deaths-under-buhari-says-us-body/amp/

"Nothing buhari has ever done would ever be appreciated"... what dont you tell the dead and their families or the unemployed 15,000 in the last 3 years or the debt increase of 12tr in 3 years with nothing to show..

For the ipobic statement, you can masturbate on that all you want. I deal with just facts.
Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by RevenGeMission: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2018
I like people who deal in facts ..

The main reason why i am angry at you and called you hypocrites is because you suddenly found love for Hausa community even though you hate them so much , since you deal with facts , you'll find below the instances and statistics of Fulani invasion , attacks and reprisals on different communities that happened under Jonathan, Why didn't any of you come out and march in solidarity then

Esseite:

So to you over 200 death in one instance is fanning the media aside the usual in tens and unreported hundreds..

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/01/nigeria-has-recorded-nearly-20000-deaths-under-buhari-says-us-body/amp/

"Nothing buhari has ever done would ever be appreciated"... what dont you tell the dead and their families or the unemployed 15,000 in the last 3 years or the debt increase of 12tr in 3 years with nothing to show..

For the ipobic statement, you can masturbate on that all you want. I deal with just facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by debaj10: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2018
saraki, isok.
bubu is in charge.
Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by RevenGeMission: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2018
Esseite:

"Nothing buhari has ever done would ever be appreciated"

There's more statistics

Oh and look at the 3rd picture i tried to highlight ... Human rights watch suggested establishment of grazing reserves /colonies , mark boundaries for them and ensure prompt justice for any fracas, guess the people who protested it mostly claiming Buhari wants to Islamize them ??

It's the LiePob and bastards like Fayose so now you have my statistics, what do you have to say for yourself ? I manufactured those massacres or that Jonathan " Miyeti Allah's life Patron" is also culpable in the killings ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by magoo10(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Listen to yourself ,same buhari who said bokoharam was the north and the north bokoharam, you want me to clap for him? he can deceive you but not many of us .
Meanwhile fulani herdsmen are killing as much on a daily bases without carrying armoured tanks and those sophisticated weapons you mentioned unhindered . obviously buhari has failed to protect the people even with all his military experience. He is no more different from a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by DrGoodman: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2018
RevenGeMission:

What is the body count in this administration?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2018
RevenGeMission:
I like people who deal in facts ..

The main reason why i am angry at you and called you hypocrites is because you suddenly found love for Hausa community even though you hate them so much , since you deal with facts , you'll find below the instances and statistics of Fulani invasion , attacks and reprisals on different communities that happened under Jonathan, Why didn't any of you come out and march in solidarity then

Have never despised any Nigerian region talk more of hate because of the singular reason we never choose our origin. Rather i dont stand for injustice.

Compared to the last govt, just had an issue with terrorism and corruption which we spoke about profusely, But with this it seems we threw the baby away with the bath water.
Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by BrownRoofRep: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist, Fulani herdsmen is a terror group.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2018
RevenGeMission:

There's more statistics

Oh and look at the 3rd picture i tried to highlight ... Human rights watch suggested establishment of grazing reserves /colonies , mark boundaries for them and ensure prompt justice for any fracas, guess the people who protested it mostly claiming Buhari wants to Islamize them ??

It's the LiePob and bastards like Fayose so now you have my statistics, what do you have to say for yourself ? I manufactured those massacres or that Jonathan " Miyeti Allah's life Patron" is also culpable in the killings ??

Ranches and grazing reserve for killer herdsmens acknowleged by even you while we have seen situations they have taken over peoples ancestral lands and even renamed them to theirs..

These are the deaths on a daily basis.. pls note this is not to score political points as i console with the families.

TIMELINE ON KILLINGS IN MIDDLE BELT SINCE JAN 1
· January 1 – 73 killed in Logo and Guma LGAs in Benue
· January 1 – 2 killed in Awe LGA, Nasarawa
· January 1 – 25 Killed in Keana LGA, Nasarawa
· January 3 – 3 killed in Markurdi, Benue State
· January 4 – 6 killed in Wukari in Taraba
· January 4 – 1 killed in Gassol LGA, Taraba
· January 5 – 4 Killed in Lau LGA, Taraba
· January 5 – 15 killed in Tse Akombo, Tse Vii and Tse Agule vilages in Benue
· January 6 – 55 killed in Lau LGA in Taraba State
· January 8 – 3 killed in Sardauna LGA, Taraba
· January 8 – Two policemen killed in Logo, Benue State
· January 13 – 10 killed in Birnin Gwari LGA, Kaduna
· January 13 – 1 killed in Makurdi LGA, Benue
· January 14 – 1 killed in Bassa LGA, Plateau
· January 14 – 1 killed in Ibi LGA, Taraba
· January 16 – 5 killed in Madagali LGA, Adamawa
· January 16 – 5 killed in Guma, Logo and Okpokwu LGAs Benue
· January 18 – 11 killed in Madagali LGA, Adamawa
· January 21 – 1 killed in Barkin Ladi LGA, Plateau
· January 21 – 6 killed in Juman LGA, Adamawa
· January 23 – 9 killed in Ardo Kola, Adamawa
· January 24 – 4 killed in Kaiama, Kwara
· January 25 – 15 killed in Bassa LGA, Plateau
· January 26 – 3 killed in Bassa LGA, Plateau
· January 26 – 2 killed in Ukum, Benue
· January 29 – 1 killed in Guma, Benue
· January 31 – 1 killed in Jema’a LGA, Kaduna
· January 31 –9 killed in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna
· February 1 – 4 killed in Gassol, Taraba
· February 2 –10 killed in Song, Adamawa
· February 5 – 2 killed in Guma, Benue
· February 6 – 8 killed in Obi, Nasarawa
· February 8 – 6 killed in Shellen, Adamawa
· February 10 – 2 killed in Benue
· February 10 – 3 killed in Bassa, Plateau
· February 11 – 4 killed in Jema’a, Kaduna
· February 12 – 2 killed in Guma, Benue
· February 26 – 12 killed in Kajuru, Kaduna
· February 27 – 20 killed in Demsa, Adamawa
· March 1 – 15 killed in Saradauna, Taraba
· March 4 – 20 killed in Saradauna, Taraba
· March 5 – 25 killed in Okpokwu, Benue
· March 7 – 2 killed in Takum, Taraba
· March 8 – 11 killed in Bassa, Plateau
· March 9 – 9 killed in Bokkos, Plateau
· March 12 – 26 killed in Bassa, Plateau
· March 13 – 7 killed in Guma, Benue
· March 13 – 1 killed in Lokoja, Kogi
· March 14 – 32 killed in Daima/Omala, Kogi
· March 14 – 6 killed in Bassa, Plateau
· March 15 – 5 killed in Takum, Taraba
· March 19 –10 killed in Omala, Kogi
· March 20 – 11 killed in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna
· March 22 – 3 killed in Jos South, Plateau
· March 24 – 5 killed in Makurdi, Benue
· March 30 – 6 killed in Jema’a, Kaduna
· April 4 – 6 killed in Chikun, Kaduna
· April 4 – 4 killed in Takum, Taraba
· April 4 – 10 killed in Gwer West, Benue
· April 5 – 5 killed in Dobga, Taraba
· April 5 – 30 killed in Gwer West, Benue
· April 5 – 50 killed in Offa, Kwara*
· April 7 – 4 killed in Bali, Taraba
· April 7 – 2 killed in Agatu, Benue
· April 8 – 5 killed in Birkin Ladi, Plateau State
· April 8 – 5 murdered in Obi, Nasarawa
· April 8 – 4 killed in Keana, Nasarawa
· April 9 – 1 killed in Guma, Benue
· April 10 – 10 murdered in Benue
· April 10 – 51 killed in Wukari, Taraba
· April 12 – 2 killed in Markudi, Benue
· April 12 – 2 murdered in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna
· April 13 – 5 killed in Bassa, Kogi
· April 14 – 4 killed in Logo, Benue
· April 14 – 78 murdered in Obi, Nasarawa
· April 17 – 1 killed in Logo, Benue
· April 18 – 4 killed in Bassa, Plateau
· April 19 – 1 killed in Kutigi, Niger
· April 19 – 1 killed in Gwer West, Benue
· April 20 – 31 killed in Guma, Benue
· April 25 – 19 killed in Gwer East, Benue
· April 25 – 38 killed in Guma, Benue
· April 25 – 7 killed in Awe, Nassarawa
· April 28 – 14 killed in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna
· April 29 – 5 killed in Gwer West, Benue

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by GavelSlam: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2018
The CFR, an independent body of experts dedicated to providing advice on policy options facing countries, put the cumulative deaths in Nigeria from May 2011 to May 2018 at 53,595.
Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by yourwish: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Here lies the problem

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by saaron(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Buratai is one of the chief culprit within the military providing support to fulani terrorist herdsmen. We should not forget how military helicopters were used to provide supplies for fulani terrorist herdsmen deep in the bush when they thought no nobody was looking. Buratai himself has been screaming lately that foreigners are invading Nigeria to save himself.
Re: Herdsmen: How Security Chiefs Allowed Increased Attacks On Nigerians – Saraki by SolutionMee: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nice one Saraki. In your bravery we trust

(1) (Reply)

2019: Second Term For Buhari will further Weaken the Nigeria Economy – HSBC UK / Buhari Replies Nigeria - I Have No Certificate But I Am Your President / PHOTOS: The Mammoth Crowd That Graced South West Campaign Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.