Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Why I Called Out Celebrity Owing Me –orezi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Called Out Celebrity Owing Me –orezi (560 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Called Out Celebrity Owing Me –orezi by made4naija(f): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2018
Last week, singer, Esegine Allen, aka Orezi, slammed a celebrity who didn’t want to pay him after borrowing some money.

He further threatened that he would expose the identity of the person if he refused to pay him back, giving him 24 hours ultimatum.

Speaking on why he went on social media about the alleged debt, Orezi told Sunday Scoop that all means to reach the colleague were blocked. He stated,

“I didn’t share the post to get publicity. A certain celebrity owed me some money and I was angry. He has owed me for over six months. I did what I did because I felt he was taking me for granted. But I am happy he got the message and looked for the money. He is yet to pay in full, but he has dropped some money. Before then, he didn’t respond to my calls. He also stopped replying my messages on WhatsApp even though he was obviously reading them.”

Orezi, however, explained that he always tried as much as possible to stay away from controversies.

“The celebrity made me do it. After seeing the post, he called me immediately, telling me that it shouldn’t have gotten to that level. I don’t care what people think about me; I have done what I wanted to do and I have moved on,” he stated.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/why-i-called-out-celebrity-owing-me-orezi/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Why I Called Out Celebrity Owing Me –orezi by cheddahboy(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2018
Omo collect your money o
Re: Why I Called Out Celebrity Owing Me –orezi by mustylaw45(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Collect your money, no let APC people owe you. Dem no dey gree pay back loan.
Re: Why I Called Out Celebrity Owing Me –orezi by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2018
How much is the money � he is owing you? I'm very sure the money � no go pass 5k undecided
Re: Why I Called Out Celebrity Owing Me –orezi by Tamarapetty(f): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Lol, good

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Had Se3x With Teddy A On Plane Reveals What Happened / Hilarious Photo Of A Peculiar Pothole In Nigeria!!! / Ariana Grande And Nicki Minaj Release "Bed" Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.