Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Wetin This Girl De Do To Gather All This Followers Sef. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wetin This Girl De Do To Gather All This Followers Sef. (1233 Views)

'he Used The Wedding To Gather Money For Himself' - Israel Dmw's Estranged Wife / "This Girl No Wear Bra" - Braless Photos Of Destiny Etiko & Mr Ibu Together / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin This Girl De Do To Gather All This Followers Sef. by henrygold100: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2018
this Selena Gomez, didn't see any reasonable thing in his wall. the one wey de pain me be say, her last post na 4th June. so wetin special de dia sef.
Re: Wetin This Girl De Do To Gather All This Followers Sef. by Alejoc(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Star power factor...... She is an actress and musician!
Re: Wetin This Girl De Do To Gather All This Followers Sef. by henrygold100: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alejoc:
Star power factor...... She is an actress and musician!
don't u think Ronaldo and Messi are more popular than her.
Re: Wetin This Girl De Do To Gather All This Followers Sef. by Abdul3391(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
she fine na plenty girls for naija wey no fine sef gather fans talk more of her
Re: Wetin This Girl De Do To Gather All This Followers Sef. by Bluezy13(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Abdul3391:
she fine na plenty girls for naija wey no fine sef gather fans talk more of her
Fine k.
With that rectangular face.
I just like her songs only. Especially, Selena Gomez ft Kygo "Ain't me" My best.
Re: Wetin This Girl De Do To Gather All This Followers Sef. by Abdul3391(m): 5:21am On Jul 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

Fine k.
With that rectangular face.
I just like her songs only. Especially, Selena Gomez ft Kygo "Ain't me" My best.
hmmm she try na since she get small money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zubby Michael's Real Biography And Net Worth / Ed Sheeran & Cherry Seaborn Secretly Tied The Knot / Dencia Flaunts Off Her Bends In Dark Hot Sexy Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.