Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo (562 Views)

Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts / MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo by 247newsreporters: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2018
Chief John Nnia Nwodo, the President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, at the weekend said that the declaration of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) as a terrorist organisation was an attempt by the Federal Government to profile Igbo people at the international security arena.
Nwodo stated this while delivering a lecture at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Business School, Enugu, on Saturday.
He also re-affirmed Ohanaeze’s utmost belief in the call for.....read more@ http://www.247newsreports.com/2018/07/im-now-realising-my-foolishness-fg.html?m=1

Re: FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo by mercenary: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Good morning John Nwodo... You're just waking up

Ndi ara... Where was ohaneze ndi igbo whrn this injustice was metted out on your people..

Let them come and try it in the Niger Delta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo by frankdoz22: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Just like an afonja Muslim, nnia nwodo is a hopeless coward! All hail nnamdi KANU! All hail Biafra!

4 Likes

Re: FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo by Donald95(m): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2018
We gladly accept being Terrorists Terrorizing Nigeria government with Truth.

We don't need your opinion Mr Man. You should channel your strength into stopping the division which is brewing up in Igbo land between Anambra and Ebonyi People. Leave IPOB alone let's terrorize them with Eziokwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo by papoudaupolos: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2018
Igbo
Ipob terrorists
Ipod terrorists sympathisers
Are all different except to the confused delusionist.
Re: FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2018
The same man that planned with governors and and sold out IPOB to the fulanni people

1 Like

Re: FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo by wtfcoded: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2018
Gosh, a very stupid Igbo man.
Na now ur eye clear.
Re: FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo by Sigmabond(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2018
mercenary:
Good morning Jim Nwodo... You're just waking up

Ndi ara... Where was ohaneze ndi igbo whrn this injustice was metted out on your people..

Let them come and try it in the Niger Delta

Bro, he is John Nnia Nwodo the Ohaneze Presido. The issue is that the house is not harmonised and the Hausa-Fulani is capitalising on that.
Re: FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo by aribisala0(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2018
I think the items of list are too much and too many.
Just to marry wife

400 bags of cement
4 truckloads of granite
8 truckloads of Sharp sand
Kolanut Plenty
Palm oil 50litre keg 100 kegs
20 50kg bags of rice
Corn Flakes 100 boxes (imported one)
3 Native cows
100 Native chickens

I think it is better to marry from Ghana
Re: FG Proscription Of IPOB Indrectly Tags Me, An Igbo Man A Terrorist-nwodo by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2018
Stupid man

(1) (Reply)

Remarks By His Excellency, Buhari During The Audience With Members Of CAN / Unbelievable!!! Police Arrest Pastor For Alleged Prophecy Against Okorocha / President Buhari Receives Pastor Tunde Bakare At State House(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.