Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) (34497 Views)

Man's House In Jakande, Lekki Flooded (Photo) / Five School Children Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos) / One And Quarter Plot Of Land Is Available For Sale In Jakande Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Where is the flood
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dandsome:
Chai...

If you meet them they'll tell you "I can't live on the mainland"

They'll be forming lekki and island guys.

Island that doesn't have good water during dry season. During the rainy season it's flood everywhere.. Well, God help you guys
which dry season. Na all year round o. Crap water
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
nick50:
It happened last year but our stupid government and politicians won't look for a solution till lives are lost. .#Godhelpthepoor
they did flood control is not easy all over the world

1 Like

Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by moffat(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
God help the helpless
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by staen: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
If you no get money!!! ........ You know the rest
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dandsome:
Chai...

If you meet them they'll tell you "I can't live on the mainland"

They'll be forming lekki and island guys.

Island that doesn't have good water during dry season. During the rainy season it's flood everywhere.. Well, God help you guys

no mind them

4 Likes

Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by DonPikko: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
maxtop:
This Is no news. Flood around this area is like an annual events people are familiar with it. People in Lekki, Jakande and Ajah knows what am talking about.
yh, at agungi its terrible
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonPikko:
I went to Agungi but the thing was getting dry by the time I got there. Perhaps, it was where I went in Agungi.
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Lagos is a useless place, I have been looking for accommodation in Lagos and they are telling me that a selfcon at Ikeja is 500k

grin grin

Ikeja is even good, what about Ajah? Abegi, Lagos needs to copy how infrastructure is done from Singapore. The current system ain't working at all!

1 Like

Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by greggng: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Lagos is a useless place, I have been looking for accommodation in Lagos and they are telling me that a selfcon at Ikeja is 500k

Your problem is poverty. Come to Gowon estate I will help you get a 2 rooms self for that amount or less. Is just 10mins drive to Ikeja . In your next world as God to give you plenty money so that you can live where the elite lives....I am eating and dinning with men of timbers and caliber.....

1 Like

Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
is it ur flood We like am like dat. grin

So u want to leave us to Canada. Yeyeman.. how ur ielts yesterday?
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by akinszz: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
river lekki

Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
greggng:

Your problem is poverty. Come to Gowon estate I will help you get a 2 rooms self for that amount or less. Is just 10mins drive to Ikeja . In your next world as God to give you plenty money so that you can live where the elite lives....I am eating and dinning with men of timbers and caliber.....
go and sleep my friend, who told you that I want to stay around egbeda or iyana ipaja

1 Like

Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by greggng: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:
go and sleep my friend, who told you that I want to stay around egbeda or iyana ipaja

Lol
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
greggng:

Lol
abeg no make me vex o
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by greggng: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:
abeg no make me vex o

Abeg no add to my vexation my girl friend just abandon me o
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
greggng:

Abeg no add to my vexation my girl friend just abandon me o
I pity u, upon all the money u dey claim say u get girls still dey abandon you mumu boy
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by greggng: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:
I pity u, upon all the money u dey claim say u get girls still dey abandon you mumu boy

I be man no be boy. Point of correction
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
greggng:

I be man no be boy. Point of correction
Mr man come to LA Silver let me beer u up
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by greggng: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Mr man come to LA Silver let me beer u up

Abeg I am okay with my Gowon estate the centre of fun
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by ehinmowo: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Alexkene:
Later the suffersticated accommodating afonjas would say that south east is eroded

Bros, so dis is d only thing dt came to ur mind in all the issue on grd?

1 Like

Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
greggng:

Abeg I am okay with my Gowon estate the centre of fun
u sabi LA silver? Wetin dey that Gowon estate sef
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by greggng: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:
u sabi LA silver? Wetin dey that Gowon estate sef

I am not boasting Gowon estate is the bomb. So many fun here....Even Sars is at my backyard for boys with ear ring
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Rhemy2013(f): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonPikko:

Agungi.. or u mean ajiran.
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by arsenal33: 1:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Alexkene:
Later the suffersticated accommodating afonjas would say that south east is eroded
but you abandoned your hell hole state to upgrade to lagos

2 Likes

Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by Revolva(m): 5:30am On Jul 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by deenee: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2018
nick50:
It happened last year but our stupid government and politicians won't look for a solution till lives are lost. .#Godhelpthepoor

Tell the poor to stop dumping refuse in drainages and building houses in flood path ways
Re: Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2018
greggng:

I am not boasting Gowon estate is the bomb. So many fun here....Even Sars is at my backyard for boys with ear ring
goan sleep abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant / Caption These Air Conditioned Houses. Pictures. / Flat Roof Design Vs. Pitched Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.