Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths (10128 Views)

Ogun Popular Pastor, Senfuye, Feeds Thousands At Christmas / Sunset For Mrs Yemisi Senfuye / Nairaland Help Me Appreciate Dis Person Adeseye .A. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by lalekanyinusa(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2018
A special empowerment of the Nigerian youth aimed at tackling the worrisome unemployment of the mass of the Nigerian youth has begun.

The project conceptualized and sponsored by the General Overseer of Treasure House of God, Abeokuta, Ogun State , Adeseye Senfuye, whose styles as the Set man will run from Saturday June 30 to Saturday July 21, 2018.

According to the Media Consultant to the Set Man of the church, Adeniyi Adeloye the event is holding at the church premises at 177 Quarry Road, Opposite Peace Foundation International College, Agbeloba, Abeokuta,Ogun state, adding that participants have been drawn from far and near throughout the Nigerian nation.

He said the decision to hold the empowerment project was borne of Pastor Adeseye Senfuye's conviction that empowerment of the youth was a veritable way of building a new Nigeria in line with the vision of the federal Government which has, since coming into power, has been working so conscientiously and assiduously.

He disclosed that the project would definitely cough out a lot of financial commitment from the coffers of the sponsor, but he was willing and ready to invest hugely in the youth because, according to him, the youth are indispensable factors in the pursuit of a treasured Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by myke92(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Now, this is exactly what I'm talking about, the economy is already hard enough, let's empower the youth as much as possible.

The impact of the church would eventually be felt in the lives of individuals.

#FTC

13 Likes

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by inoki247: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Like N-power?
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by def111(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2018
M
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by BigSarah(f): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Wisdom!!
the powerhouse of the church can't be neglected

2 Likes

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2018
GOOD DEVELOPMENT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2018
give me the address
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by dprice(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2018
method of application please
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by lonlytroy(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2018
Other state pastors should emulate

3 Likes

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by s3tt1ngz003: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2018
Pls anybody with more info as regards this?
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Feranchek(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2018
Good one. Unfortunately, we didn't get to know when
lalekanyinusa:
participants have been drawn from far and near throughout the Nigerian nation.
But it's all good.

I keep saying it that most wealthy churches (including the Catholic Church) should STOP building churches! The expansion is enough!!! Let them focus on youth empowerment. And as a matter of fact, it's a WIN-WIN. Imagine a church having a sort of training centre for skill acquisition and they train youths on computer computer related courses (cos the world has gone digital) and some some other programmes like tailoring, makeup artist and gele tying, hairdressing, barbing, catering and other RELEVANT skills, and after their training, you already have jobs for them i.e, shops have already been equipped for them to practice their skills. And who's the owner of these shops? The church!!!! They can decide to pay them lesser salaries for a year (to recover what has been invested in them), and after that year, they pay them their full salaries. Such agreement will be clearly stated in the application form and signed by a reputable Referee. The profit from these shops goes to the church, and they can decide to do more youth investment.

By the way, these churches needn't start with ALL those skills I've mentioned above, but computer should be constant.

But instead of these wealthy churches to carryout such investments on youths, you'll see them organising useless seminars on one rubbish or the other: How to safe money, how to profit from online business. And the even more useless ones: How to make beads, soap making, bread making, how to make hand wash, how to make puff puff... you name it!

Hopefully, they'll see that the church can effectively help the community through such programmes.

5 Likes

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Islie: 9:19am On Jul 01, 2018
That's great........

Let's plant a seed of greatness in them which would germinate into a garden of blessings

2 Likes

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by bellooyin(f): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2018
Let all the churches follow this example

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by boldking(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2018
my happiest day was hearing France beat Argentina and Ronaldo beaten by Uruguay now the cup can rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by ariesbull: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2018
This is good

.if churches can do this ..we would be better off
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by azimibraun: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Over ideal...
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Emanuola(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2018
What type of empowerment or na just to share money like politicin? Incomplete news.
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Horlamidei(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is what we should be doing, churches! It will even help reduction of suicide and depression among youth and also the easiest way of bringing them closely to GOD since you are helping..

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by SHOPPERS(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rhema Chapel International Churches in Ilorin does this every year.
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
ariesbull:
This is good

.if churches can do this ..we would be better off
Shey na only church dey Nigeria ? undecided
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Basitelo1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Freeze the Anti-Christ no go react for dis one now

2 Likes

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Funkybabee(f): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Feranchek:
Good one. Unfortunately, we didn't get to know when
But it's all good.

I keep saying it that most wealthy churches (including the Catholic Church) should STOP building churches! The expansion is enough!!! Let them focus on youth empowerment. And as a matter of fact, it's a WIN-WIN. Imagine a church having a sort of training centre for skill acquisition and they train youths on computer computer related courses (cos the world has gone digital) and some some other programmes like tailoring, makeup artist and gele tying, hairdressing, barbing, catering and other RELEVANT skills, and after their training, you already have jobs for them i.e, shops have already been equipped for them to practice their skills. And who's the owner of these shops? The church!!!! They can decide to pay them lesser salaries for a year (to recover what has been invested in them), and after that year, they pay them their full salaries. Such agreement will be clearly stated in the application form and signed by a reputable Referee. The profit from these shops goes to the church, and they can decide to do more youth investment.

By the way, these churches needn't start with ALL those skills I've mentioned above, but computer should be constant.

But instead of these wealthy churches to carryout such investments on youths, you'll see them organising useless seminars on one rubbish or the other: How to safe money, how to profit from online business. And the even more useless ones: How to make beads, soap making, bread making, how to make hand wash, how to make puff puff... you name it!

Hopefully, they'll see that the church can effectively help the community through such programmes.

So how to make puff puff,bread and soap is a useless thing?

I wonder if u people don't think for one second before u type shaaa

1 Like

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Feranchek(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funkybabee:

If you wanna know why I called it useless, coman meet me for one corner. I dey Sagamu

Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Feranchek(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Funkybabee:

If you wanna know why I called it useless, coman meet me for one corner. I dey Sagamu
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Funkybabee(f): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Feranchek:

E pele sir!!
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Feranchek(m): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2018
Funkybabee:

E pele sir!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy you dey run?? ?? ??
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by Funkybabee(f): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2018
Feranchek:

cheesy cheesy cheesy you dey run?? ?? ??

For where, I'm greeting u ni
Re: Adeseye Senfuye's Church Begins Special Empowerment For Ogun Youths by dominique(f): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2018
ajibolabd:
give me the address

Hello. Kindly change your password, your account may have been compromised

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Hezekiah / Winner's Chapel Auditorium Has No Pillar Holding It? / 20 Richest Pastors In The World Updated (with Seven Nigerians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.