Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Cant Run Games After Updating To Windows 10 Pro - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Cant Run Games After Updating To Windows 10 Pro (853 Views)

Blizzard Hints On More Focus On Mobile Games After Controversy / Will Updating My Ps 3 Affect The Installed Games? / I Cant Run Games After Updating To Windows 10 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Run Games After Updating To Windows 10 Pro by yungmayor02(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2018
I just updated my windows from windows 8.1 to windows 10 pro because it was one of the requirements to run state of decay 2.now here's the problem.i can run state of decay on high but when i try to play games like pes 2018 and battlefield 4 my system begins to lag.this wasn't the case when i had windows 8.1.when i checked the pes settings it displayed my vram as 0mb.i openned nvidia control panel and i cahnged t
Re: I Cant Run Games After Updating To Windows 10 Pro by ITbomb(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2018
Install lower version of DirectX, it would solve it

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Android Game / Fortnite PC Gaming Thread / Verify Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.