Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Women Are Strong, Powerful People - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Women Are Strong, Powerful People (437 Views)

Which Type Of Food Can Someone's Eat To Make The Body Strong / Lipton Introduces ‘extra Strong’ Tea Variant / 4 Drink Types Nigerian Women Are In Love With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Strong, Powerful People by lokito: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2018
Environmental Sanitation Day - Yesterday, I decided to cook Palm-oil rice. "e don Tay wey person cook" Genesis will not kill me with chaff. It's like they even add sugar as spice in their food these days. I am yet to recover from the cathartic Moi-Moi and Fish (Sorry laxative) I ate last night that nearly killed me.
Moi-Moi, from today I hate anything "M"

"The purging no be chais" I was shuttling in between my room, my toilet and the visitor's toilet. At a point, no need to wear Boxers to avoid stains. I just tie wrapper sit down near toilet continue my sixty seconds shuttling interval - Fast food Operators I hail una o. Me I don tuwarma from una package"

Innocently, I went to the market and bought everything I need to cook Palm oil rice. Google is my bestie. (If I didn't learn anything from my Ex, I learnt how to use Google to cook. That one dey even use Google to boil ordinary hot water). LOL

Google be like:

"Get your time piece set, fetch two tea cups of water and place in a kettle...blah blah blah" LMBO. Wetin person no go see.

PLEASE I want to take this time out to appreciate every Woman who makes edible catering for their spouses and folks. Y'all are the real MVPs. Cooking is a very herculean task and I appreciate Women more henceforth.

The amount of Pepper that entered my eyes this morning, walai I thought I'll never see again. Is it the Onions? It took me 45mins to slice Fifty Naira Onions. I was snorting, my tears almost filled one custard bowl. The tomatoes, Onions, Pepper etcetera that I sliced splashed harzadously on me when I poured them inside the hot steaming oil. My arm got flared up and burnt lightly but I strived relentlessly, fighting this Mortal Kombat valiantly without erring. Marred with smoke, tears, flame, blood, sand and dust I fought brilliantly till the sumptuous meal got served from 11am till 2pm (Three hours for just two cups). Today, my Nick name is SPARTACUS. However, my people, after all this fight, no strength again to even eat the food. The body is weak but the soul is willing.

To think that this is what WOMEN go through Everyday? They really deserve the highest ACCOLADE. Some men just think its all about bringing out money and voom, everything is done. It doesn't work that way bro. Stop forming 'Jagaban', one day, you sef enter kitchen and become SPARTACUS, you go no say AC no be FAN.

Dear Men, kindly use TODAY and show a little appreciation to your Woman. It's not easy. Let's support them and most importantly be their highest backbone, confidant and everything. Well that one concern una, me I know how I go treat anyone wey I get sha. Lol

Have a blessed weekend friends!!!

(1) (Reply)

Affordable House/home/residence Cleaning Services In Lekki – Jova Service / Grassroots Coach, Others Back Chivita Active’s "Cmon Get Active" Campaign / Over 250000 Farmers Plants Sorghum For Nigerian Breweries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.