Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke (1513 Views)

Breaking:nigeria May Cease To Exist After 2019 General Elections – Wike / 2019: Why Nigerian May Cease To Exist – Junaid Muhammed / Secondus: Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Ekiti Election Is Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by 3Ebisco: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2018
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Chief Robert Clarke (SAN) has said that Nigeria may cease to exist within the next six months unless there is a change in the system of governance.

According to him, there is no light at the end of the tunnel for the nation, looking at the looming implosion of several political parties ahead of the 2019 general elections.

He told Sun Newspaper in an interview: “We cannot continue with this system of government. Within the next six months, if we don’t sit to change the system of government this country will collapse. If we don’t sit down to change the system of governance that will move us forward, this country will collapse.

“There is no light at the end of the tunnel. When you are digging a tunnel, as you dig it and you are seeing a green light you know you are nearing the end, but here there is no light.

“We are going into a primary for all political parties, they will either sink or swim together after that primary.

“Go and write it down. I’m not a seer, I don’t see visions but I’m telling you that the primaries of all the political parties will be the demise of political parties in Nigeria because they are going to kill themselves.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nigeria-may-cease-to-exist-in-6-months.html

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by kristonium(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2018
3Ebisco:
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Chief Robert Clarke (SAN) has said that Nigeria may cease to exist within the next six months unless there is a change in the system of governance.

According to him, there is no light at the end of the tunnel for the nation, looking at the looming implosion of several political parties ahead of the 2019 general elections.

He told Sun Newspaper in an interview: “We cannot continue with this system of government. Within the next six months, if we don’t sit to change the system of government this country will collapse. If we don’t sit down to change the system of governance that will move us forward, this country will collapse.

“There is no light at the end of the tunnel. When you are digging a tunnel, as you dig it and you are seeing a green light you know you are nearing the end, but here there is no light.

“We are going into a primary for all political parties, they will either sink or swim together after that primary.

“Go and write it down. I’m not a seer, I don’t see visions but I’m telling you that the primaries of all the political parties will be the demise of political parties in Nigeria because they are going to kill themselves.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nigeria-may-cease-to-exist-in-6-months.html

There must be drastic action to rescue this nation that's already on fast lane to self annihilation.
We warned you then about PMB!
All we need now is God's intervention!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by CoolFreeday(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2018
Political parties are not meant to divide but deepen democracy.

Its unfortunate 98% of our politicians are selfish and are only concern about themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by Everfrank(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2018
The man should go and treat malaria asap.
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by Xander85: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Good! Can't wait!! sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by AngryRebel: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Everfrank:
Am a very stupid person,an imb*ecile n an idiot.
U should b the one threatening urself of malaria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by CoolFreeday(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Everfrank:

Honestly, I don't know how spring up of more viable political parties will break up Nigeria. Maybe there is something he is not telling us.
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by SolutionMee: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Let's be honest with ourselves, being a Nigerian is a SIN. Yea! Either a SIN or a punishment for the sin y'all committed in heaven before coming to earth. Nonetheless, you deserves those awkward treatments your government are given you.

I think it's an act of correction

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by Tarzan360(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
I will celebrate with family and friends the day this zoo goes the way of USSR, that was the day everyone in this zoo will be happy and free

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by gidgiddy: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nigeria dissolves in 6 months? The evil contraption Lord Lugard created in 1914 comes to an end and we Igbos are finally free?

May it come to pass in the name of the Almighty God

Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by DrGoodman: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Really? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by DrGoodman: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
Let's be honest with ourselves, being a Nigerian is a SIN. Yea! Either a SIN or a punishment for the sin y'all committed in heaven before coming to earth. Nonetheless, you deserves those awkward treatments your government are given you.

I think it's an act of correction

Actually, anyone from other countries who commits sin and dies in sin is sent to hell , sorry, Nigeria
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by SalamRushdie: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Everfrank:

You should treat for both malaria and herpes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by yarimo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
How will Someone like clack engage himself in too much intake of TRAMADOL? undecided
Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by reality1010: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
gidgiddy:
Nigeria dissolves in 6 months? The evil contraption Lord Lugard created in 1914 comes to an end and we Igbos are finally free?

May it come to pass in the name of the Almighty God

Amen!
To many ppl they will say u r Igbo meanwhile u r not.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by BreakupNigeria: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Xander85:
Good! Can't wait!! sad
That's the prayer of all good men in Nigeria. I have been campaigning vehemently against the terrorist just as I did in 2015 but after considering that many people especially in the north and west are still hell-bent in voting the terrorist again, despite the massacres and unprecedented suffering, then I realized there is no need wishing good for this unfortunate country. The only thing I can do now is to be apathetic at best or pray for the break up of the worthless country. I have realized that this country will continue to get worse until the people in it starts killing each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by BreakupNigeria: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tarzan360:
I will celebrate with family and friends the day this zoo goes the way of USSR, that was the day everyone in this zoo will be happy and free
Honestly, there would be tears of joy and wild jubilation across the East and parts of the middle belt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Cease To Exist In 6 Months – Clarke by gidgiddy: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
reality1010:
To many ppl they will say u r Igbo meanwhile u r not.

Eziokwu? Abum ezigbo nwa-amala. Ejikwanam gwuo-egwu.

(1) (Reply)

If APC Won Oshogbo!!! / And The APC Vs. PDP Campaign Poster War Is About To Begin (see PHOTOS) / We Have Records Of Buhari’s WASC, Higher Qualifications—-presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.