Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Tell Me What Your Business Is About And I Will Build You A Spreadsheet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tell Me What Your Business Is About And I Will Build You A Spreadsheet (508 Views)

Small Business Accounting Spreadsheet / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Spreadsheet For Those That Joined The Airdrop Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What Your Business Is About And I Will Build You A Spreadsheet by YorubaEmir: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Track your business, know its performance. Business is going digital. Make better business decisions with information at your disposal. Technology is for a reason. Automate some processes. It'll save you a lot of manpower and cost.

Tell me what your business is all about and I will tell you what you need to track your sales.
Re: Tell Me What Your Business Is About And I Will Build You A Spreadsheet by johnnobles: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
OK. We sell cosmetics, weapons and attachments of various kinds. Kindly help
Re: Tell Me What Your Business Is About And I Will Build You A Spreadsheet by YorubaEmir: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
johnnobles:
OK. We sell cosmetics, weapons and attachments of various kinds. Kindly help

You mean weave-ons?

Wholesale or retail,

How many employees do you have?

You need a spreadsheet that:
1. Tracks your sales and monitors your stock level
2. Let's you know how much profit each item contributes to the overall profit.
3.Lets you know best selling items in terms of demand rate and profit rate
4. Shows you daily,monthly or yearly reports of your sales performance
5. Shows you the sales trends of previous days/weeks/months
6. See sales for days of the week and know which day of the week you make the most/least sales.

7. You need a spreadsheet that allows you to select the item you want to sell and calculate the total by entering the quantity and allows you to issue receipt to customers (optional)
Re: Tell Me What Your Business Is About And I Will Build You A Spreadsheet by YorubaEmir: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
You can call us on 07068097535
Re: Tell Me What Your Business Is About And I Will Build You A Spreadsheet by pragnosis: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
I run a lounge
Re: Tell Me What Your Business Is About And I Will Build You A Spreadsheet by YorubaEmir: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
pragnosis:
I run a lounge
Managing a lounge might be a bit complex but it all boils down to strict adherence to rules. Determining the pour cost for for the different brands, knowing the profit margin of the different brands and the overall worth and profit of your stock is very important for your lounge business. How do you keep track of spillage or broken drinks and how do you factor them out in your overall profit. All these are what a lounge inventory tracker should be able to do for you. It should also keep track of which of the items are performing or not performing well and which of the brand categories ( spirit, wine ,beer) or which of the item type (tequila ,whisky, brandy, champagne, etc) contribute what to your overall profit which which will help you make better purchasing decisions. Pouring cost is very important cause it lets you know what profit you are expecting from a bottle. Mixing different drinks will make tracking sales difficult and that's why you need a custom inventory tracker that will suit your needs.

(1) (Reply)

Paid traffic for CPA marketing. / Free Seminar On How To Partner With Major Telecom Companies And Making Big Bucks / Jumia Now Valued At Least Usd1billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.