Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Think Pele Is Still The Greatest Footballer Of All Time. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Think Pele Is Still The Greatest Footballer Of All Time. (606 Views)

Pele Is Dead / Pele Is Hospitalised Over Swollen Body, Heart Issues / Pele Ranked The Greatest Footballer Of All Time By BBC Poll, Messi 2nd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Pele Is Still The Greatest Footballer Of All Time. by TruthinAction: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pele of Brazil contributed to his country word cup victory thrice. Ronaldo and Messi has not even has one world cup victory. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: I Think Pele Is Still The Greatest Footballer Of All Time. by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
by far.not even d cocaine sniffing maradona can b compared to him. pele is d best

2 Likes

Re: I Think Pele Is Still The Greatest Footballer Of All Time. by fecta: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Op you are on point, he got it 3 times out of the 5 World Cup his country has, I don't think anyone will beat the record for a long time

1 Like

Re: I Think Pele Is Still The Greatest Footballer Of All Time. by Sammmypoko(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pele is the real GOAT
Re: I Think Pele Is Still The Greatest Footballer Of All Time. by FoolishBoy419: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
You guys need to put some things into consideration. Football wasnt as competitive or popular as it is now.
Re: I Think Pele Is Still The Greatest Footballer Of All Time. by Jokerman(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
PELE
MARADONA

CRISTIANO
MESSI

ZIDANE
CRYUFF
DI STEFANO
DELIMA
RONALDINHO

OTHERS.....

1 Like

Re: I Think Pele Is Still The Greatest Footballer Of All Time. by Alejoc(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
You are free to think anything Sir.... He belong to his generation and not this one or tell him to come and proof himself in the uefa champions league
Re: I Think Pele Is Still The Greatest Footballer Of All Time. by Horus(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2daXrh3QZJU

Pele The Greatest Footballer Of All Time

(1) (Reply)

Clement Lenglet Presentation As New Barcelona Player / Barcelona Drop Ousmane Dembele After Missing Training And Is In Hot Soup!!! / See The Nigerian Forward That Bayern Munich Identify As The Replacement For Ribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.