Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup (61060 Views)

Runtown Exist From Eric Many Records(see Statements And Reasons) / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup / Comedian AY Believes Nigeria Can Still Qualify From World Cup Group Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Ugosample(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

This is why the black race will probably remain in the gutters forever....

A better team beat your tactics less mediocre ighalofull team
Instead of going to improve and urge ur govt to improve ur football u ar busy hating ...

I even read someone saying that assuming Nigeria qualified they would have done better against france...

Probably if france eliminates your useless baseless hopes in the group stage of the Wc nxt year

then you will hate on france till a better team beats them...and the circle of foolishness continues

Mtchewwwww

Antelopes....

Black Antelopes....

#Eco99

will you keep quiet!

The game was ruined by the officiating, that's why people are not happy.
If the officiating was ok and we still lost, none of this will be happening

Croatia best us blue black
Is anyone trolling them?

Maradona acted like a motherfucker that he is and he got served, both from Fifa and trolling Nigerians

good riddance to rubbish people
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Ugosample(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
how can my client pay the 800euros i don tire
what service did you offer this client?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by Hisduchess(f): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Navalsadiq:
go to Argentina they will definitely reject u. Better team in deed. GOD bless France for sending them out

immediately mappe scored that goal I just went and bought fried fish and malt to enjoy my self.haven't been that happy after a game before.in fact musa 2 goals no make me as happy as I was when they threw out messi and his racist uncle maradonna. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Mock Diego Maradona As Argentina Exist From World Cup by MrCork: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hisduchess:

immediately mappe scored that goal I just went and bought fried fish and malt to enjoy my self.haven't been that happy after a game before.in fact musa 2 goals no make me as happy as I was when they threw out messi and his racist uncle maradonna. grin

...ok please can I have 3 some with u & Onstelly? ...
I enjoy u yoruba girls better ..can we talk?
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: “jonathan Knelt For Prayer• David Cameron Stood • Is Adeboye Racist?” / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.