Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Peace Building As Important Tool (attn: Nairalanders) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peace Building As Important Tool (attn: Nairalanders) (243 Views)

Your University Degree Is As Important As These Five People / Pls Treat As Important / Ethnic, Community Groups Launch Fresh Peace Building Platform By Samuel Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peace Building As Important Tool (attn: Nairalanders) by danysi(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Peace Building ☘�
A story is told of a Monkey who clapped it's hands as it watched the Elephant and Hippo fighting. One of the legs of the Hippo was eventually broken. The Medicine man said he needed the veins of the Monkey to prepare the medicine. When the Monkey was caught and told the reason it sadly said, "I would have reconciled them if I had known that the conflict would eventually affect me. " It was too late for the Monkey.
Let us all be part of the positive solution. Every crisis you see or hear about, close or far away will one day affect you too. Use your opportunities well. You may also cry one day if you don't help today.
Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

Download Updated MB2-717 Exam PDF Questions Answers / List Of Ongoing Scholarship For Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students. / Effective Use Of Microsoft Excel As A Data Analysis Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.