Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Two Years Of Effective Representation Senator Ohuabunwa Recounts Achievements... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Years Of Effective Representation Senator Ohuabunwa Recounts Achievements... (236 Views)

PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years / Abia North: Sen. Ohuabunwa,PDP rejects INEC's declaration Of Orji Kalu As Winner / Show Us Your Constituency Projects, Uko Nkole Challenges Sen. Ohuabunwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Years Of Effective Representation Senator Ohuabunwa Recounts Achievements... by chuksahamefule: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
On the 9th of June 2018 it marked exactly 3 years since the inauguration of the 8th Senate, but for me and indeed the entire people of Abia North Senatorial District its a different scenario.
My election was annulled in December 2015 and a rerun ordered by the Appellate Court. The rerun election was held in March of 2016 and I was sworn in subsequently after the good people of Abia North reaffirmed their earlier mandate given to me during the 2015 general election.
However, during the period I went for the rerun The National Assembly considered and passed the 2016 Budget with no input from my humble self resulting in Abia North losing out in the 2016 appropriation and the budget benefits in its entirety.

Like I have said repeatedly, this is God’s divine project and the results are evident.

The 2017 Budget came and in line with my commitment to the people of Abia North, I ensured we were adequately accommodated and as your representative in the Nigerian Senate I present to you what God used to attract in the area of projects and infrastructure.
People from the areas mentioned and residents alike can attest to the fact that Better is already Following them.

This is just the beginning as much more things will come to us in Abia North as we continue to Follow Better….

One by one by God........

Abia North go Follow Better....

Arochukwu

1. Classroom block at Idima Abam
2. Rural Electrification at Ndiagwu Abam
3. PHC at Ndioji Abam
4. Bio Resource Lab at Ututu
5. Rural Electrification project to boost power supply at
Barracks Arochukwu
6. Solar Street light at Atani
7. Rehabilitation of PHC at Atani
8. Provision of Borehole at Ihecihowa
9. Ring road from Amuvi Arochukwu-Uburu Ihe-
Omuzongbo-okpo Ihechiowa to Umuchiakuma
10. Classroom block at Ututu
11. PHC at Ugwuakuma, Arochukwu
12. Renovation of Clssrooms at Ugwuakuma
13. Arochukwu townships road
14. PHC at Uburu
15. Borehole at Ugwuakuma PHC

UMUNNEOCHI

1. Public convenience at Cattle market
2. Construction of Eziama Nneato Water scheme
3. PHC at Nneato
4. Rural electrification at various locations in Isuochi
5. Skill acquisition center at Isuochi
6. Rural electrification at Lokpanta
7. Provision of hospital equipment to Umunneochi PHCs

ISUIKWUATO

1. Renovation of PHC at Amiyi Uhu
2. Construction of PHC at Umunnekwu Agbo
3. Construction of PHC & Staff quarters at Amiyi Obinohia
4. Rural electrification at Umuakwa
5. Public Convenience at Ahaba Imenyi
6. Provision of hospital equipment at Uturu

BENDE

1. PHC at Lodu Imenyi
2. Rural Electrification project to boost power supply at
Okoko Item
3. Classroom block at Akanu Item
4. Rural Electrification project to boost power supply at
Okagwe
5. Construction of Ugwueke-Item road
6. Construction of Itumbauzo road
7. Construction of classroom block at Okopedi, Itumbauzo
8. Rural Electrification project to boost power supply at
Ndiuwa Ubibia
9. Public convenience at Bende

OHAFIA

1. Rural Electrification project to boost power supply at
Amaekpu
2. Public convenience at Ebem motor park
3. Public convenience at Elughu, Nkporo
4. Provision of hospital equipment at Abiriba
5. Rehabilitations of classrooms at Nkporo
6. PHC revitalization at Nkporo
7. Construction of Classroom at Okonu, Ohafia
8. Arochukwu-Ohafia road
9. Construction of Omenuko Bridge

These are all verifiable projects attracted by the senator representing Abia North senatorial zone Senator Mao Ohuabunwa

(1) (Reply)

Fed Govt Launches National Campaign Against Fake News / Ekiti Election: Abia Guber Aspirant, Ukauwa Asks EFCC To Probe Fayose / PPMC Gets N184.02bn From Sale Of Petroleum Products In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.