Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

What Are Your Popular Smartphone Myths - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are Your Popular Smartphone Myths (7733 Views)

Fallacy Or Myths: Charging New Phone Before Use. / Forget These Myths About Your Phone Battery / Battery Myths You Need To Stop Believing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Popular Smartphone Myths by omoasero(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2018
confusedGuy:

ofcourse

at the discharge of fuel at a gas station. the gas is floating around the atmosphere waiting for a small spark to trigger it.

most modern phone would not do this bcus they are touch screens, but those days some phone can create sparks between the keypads and the panel

Mr confusedguy, this is not so true. the only way a phone can cause explosion is through the static electric in the battery. the same static electricity stored in automobile batteries. comparing the 2 batteries starting a car in a filling station should be emphasized on more.
Re: What Are Your Popular Smartphone Myths by bobkezel(m): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
confusedGuy:

ofcourse

at the discharge of fuel at a gas station. the gas is floating around the atmosphere waiting for a small spark to trigger it.

most modern phone would not do this bcus they are touch screens, but those days some phone can create sparks between the keypads and the panel
So vehicles don't generate sparks at the gas station huh? Do you know that the pump machine itself generates sparks? Stop saying what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Popular Smartphone Myths by LethargiQue: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:
that receiving calls at the gas station easily triggers fire

It actually does. It was experimented on mythbusters back then on discovery channel. I watched it.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Popular Smartphone Myths by zinosleek(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2018
check out ways of increasing the speed of your smartphones http://www.wikizino.com.ng/2017/12/how-to-increase-speed-of-your-android.html
Re: What Are Your Popular Smartphone Myths by Emmyk(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
I used to think using 4G drains battery faster than when you use 3G/3.5G, but now I know better.

You have more battery life while on 4G. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breathtaking Photos From My Phone Lens / Celtel Internet Settings! / BBM Comes To Android, But Only For Samsung Galaxy Owners In Africa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.