Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? (804 Views)

List Of 20 Online Business Ideas Which You Can Start Today / Affiliate Marketing! Please Don't Invest On This Nigerian Platform / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by RationalTV: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hello! Good day fellow Nairalanders,
I am a singer base in Lagos. I use to be a blogger, though I dumped the blogging business for music business. After some months of struggling, I have finally decided to settle down with a business of my own.
Right now I am having almost three business Ideas.
1, All blog niches is being saturated but I have this particular pattern that no one is into. I have searched for it all over google and no one is doing it yet. I won't mention it here so that no body will rush and still my idea. I am dreaming of setting up this blog as soon as possible but I am still thinking of the other ones
2, I am thinking of setting up a boutique here in Lagos. But my fear is this, boutique is every where. Even in somebody's domot. under bridge o, every where u go. So how am I going to make alot of money from this boutique business.
3, I am thinking of going to my state to set up a Bar and restaurant. I heard that bars make a lot of money this days and it is true. l also know someone who is a millionaire with just owning a bar though not just one, he has many branches all over Lagos. But at least I know he started small before he grew big. I want to open it in my state because I can't afford it here in Lagos. It is too expensive.
Please what do you think? Which one do you think would be good for me. I need a lucrative business to venture into. God bless you as you read and Respond
Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by BOOMnaija(m): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
How much capital do u av at ur disposal presently
Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by RationalTV: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
BOOMnaija:
How much capital do u av at ur disposal presently
Boss just N5Million. Some investors have also promised me more capital if I finally sougt out a comfortable business to venture into
Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by Alejoc(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Go for the bar and start small and invest gradually.... People must unwind daily!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by daewoorazer(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2018

You are asking the wrong question.

Every business is lucrative, what you should have worked on is marketing and sales.

If you have a telecom establishment and you have a bad marketing and sales policy, it won’t be long before you go down!

Go and ask Vconnect, ST soap, campala soap

Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
business means u being there full time b4 trusting other people 2 oversee it.. are u ready 2 commit all ur time dere dis one u are also in2 music?
Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by RationalTV: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
business means u being there full time b4 trusting other people 2 oversee it.. are u ready 2 commit all ur time dere dis one u are also in2 music?
Are you actually saying that my music career will affect the business or the business will affect my music??
Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
i am asking if the music business takes the most of ur time
RationalTV:

Are you actually saying that my music career will affect the business or the business will affect my music??
Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by clems93(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
With a capital of 5million, I think idea 3 and 1 can go. Open the bar and restaurant, employ workers, while you manage it yourself(at least for now).
Since you won't be doing the cooking and serving(your staff which can be gotten even this night, will be doing that) , you can manage your blog as well.
It will give you the chance to create a business oriented environment for yourself; knowing you are not leaving the house just sit at your bar office, but to also work online.
#multiple_source_of_income
Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by RationalTV: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
i am asking if the music business takes the most of ur time
No it doesn't. I have alot time to relax unless when booked or maybe i just wanna go show any of my MC friends love out there. Promoting my brand I do everything online sitting at home
Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by RationalTV: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
clems93:
With a capital of 5million, I think idea 3 and 1 can go. Open the bar and restaurant, employ workers, while you manage it yourself(at least for now).
Since you won't be doing the cooking and serving(your staff which can be gotten even this night, will be doing that) , you can manage your blog as well.
It will give you the chance to create a business oriented environment for yourself; knowing you are not leaving the house just sit at your bar office, but to also work online.
#multiple_source_of_income
i will look up to it

Nice advi
Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by Fxmanager(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2018
RationalTV:

Boss just N5Million. Some investors have also promised me more capital if I finally sougt out a comfortable business to venture into
Check our profile signature.

Re: Please Help! Three business ideas Which one Should I Invest On?? by Opetech(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Op, do not send money to anyone promising you investment or anything of sort.

They will soon flood this thread asking you to invest with them or sell useless ebooks to you.

(1) (Reply)

Lands for sale at Ibeju Lekki Lagos with Good titles / Price Of A Carton Of Dried Catfish / Sell Your Paypal Funds To Ctexchange At Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.