Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

"Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba (25401 Views)

Arjen Robben Is My Idol And Not Lionel Messi - Chukwueze / Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster" / Neymar Could Not Hide His Excitement Upon Messi Reunion “my Idol Is My Friend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by zuma4k(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
BabaIbo:
Cr7 is better than Messi, we know say u dey find barca switch...
lol, we all know the truth. MESSI REMAINS THE FINEST FOOTBALLER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!

5 Likes

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Kingsley1000(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Theophinio:

You just nailed it
Cos he isn't tall, not a model like stature
That's the fact.....if messi is in this Portuguese squad or real Madrid,ge would have done better trust me

This Argentine team is poo
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by RexTramadol1: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Messi knows what he is

He doesn't have to tell anyone I am the best

It's just in him since 19 years

The only player in the same league as Hercules

He's pure class, if you doubt that..... Youtube his best performance.

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Kingsley1000(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
BabaIbo:

Story!
what about the males that doesn't like him?
I said majority...ask a random girl,he will tell you that ronaldo is better.why?because he is handsome and tall
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Kingsley1000(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Messi knows what he is

He doesn't have to tell anyone I am the best

It's just in him since 19 years

The only player in the same league as Hercules

He's pure class, if you doubt that..... Youtube his best performance.
Even great deco.said watching messi play gives him orgasms
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
That's the fact.....if messi is in this Portuguese squad or real Madrid,ge would have done better trust me

Lol,d worst comment have ever seen
If Ronaldo was in Argentine team,they wud have won 3 copa america and 2 world cup

3 Likes

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Theophinio(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:

Exactly Bro
The Portuguese team was a very sound team tactically
Argentines was a joke, even worse the useless coach

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Theophinio(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
I said majority...ask a random girl,he will tell you that ronaldo is better.why?because he is handsome and tall
Just the simple truth
Ronaldo is very much concern with fashion, Messi cares little about dressing and luxuries
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Geofavor(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
BabaIbo:

Story! what about the males that doesn't like him?
They are fagggots!

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Kingsley1000(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sterix10:

Lol,d worst comment have ever seen
If Ronaldo was in Argentine team,they wud have won 3 copa america and 2 world cup
I mean this current Argentine team,they are mediocres

Don't be deceived,this Portuguese team are too good and they are physical
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by BabaIbo: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
zuma4k:
lol, we all know the truth. CR7 REMAINS THE FINEST FOOTBALLER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!

Fixed
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by BabaIbo: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Geofavor:
They are fagggots!
It's called choice, Ronaldo is better than messi

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by BabaIbo: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:

do you mean he or she at the bolded? if it is he...
I disagree with you, if it's ladies, that's still OK but the males support him because he's the best footballer at the moment

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by karrengold(f): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
no sir, I love messi so much
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by zuma4k(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
BabaIbo:
Fixed
haha

2 Likes

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Noel1:
I pitied Messi yesterday o...

Honestly, the look on his face; tiredness and disappointment.

But no chil, Messi 'all always be the greatest footballer of all time.

BTW: I'm no Barcelona fan.

You know nothing about pele's records that's why you choose messi as your goat. Till today he remains the only teenager to score a hatrick in the world cup and won it twice for Brazil. He has more than 1000 career goals which messi can never get close to even if he plays till he is 60 years
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Kingsley1000(m): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
BabaIbo:

do you mean he or she at the bolded? if it is he...
I disagree with you, if it's ladies, that's still OK but the males support him because he's the best footballer at the moment
he is the best striker in the world while messi is the best player...

seems you started watching football of recent
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Olumeme: 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Messi is G.O.A.T

Ronaldo is not even the G.O.A.T in Real Madrid.
Scoring tap ins and PK doesn't make one the greatest of all time.
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by bossrillboss: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
JixNation:
Pogba, you're mad you don't have anybody to tell you.

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Antoeni(m): 1:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Same here

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by newslifeop: 1:18am On Jul 02, 2018
ohh
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Haarkeen: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2018
FIXED MATCHES ..FIXED MATCHES....FIXED MATCHES.....IF YOU TIRED OF LOOSING MONEY IN BET KINDLY CONTACT ME TODAY. FIXED GAMES ARE AVAILABLE AT A CHEAP RATE. CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER 07086677205
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Ellixlimswag(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2018
bouncin04:
Like it or not... we all gonna find it difficult to fill the vaccum he's gonna leave wen he ( Messi ) quits football.. cry .. the world cup feels boring now without him cry
i be Barca fan the world cup is not boring either you are not interested or using 12 inches to watch it.. or on monocrome
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by BabaIbo: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Kingsley1000:
he is the best striker in the world while messi is the best player...

seems you started watching football of recent

Ronaldo is the best player... QED
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Arcimmortalgold: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Greatest of all time. That guy is totally the god of soccer. And pogba, please up your game abeg, i know you are good. Your i don't care attitude is just too much. If truly G.O.A.T is your idol then try to be like him abeg. His team above everything in life unlike one arrogant selfish gbereje player.
Lol.. Currently Pogba is the back bone of that france midfield with kante.. He was heavily involved in all the goals on saturday
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by enoch273: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Messi na his boss

we all know he is the world best

majority of nigerian fans that hate messi are females basically because he isn't that good looking and tall,my sister is an example

click like for mpabbe share for sane

My brother thank you for this, you ve said it all, Dame thing is happening with wizkid and Davido.

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by bouncin04(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Ellixlimswag:

i be Barca fan the world cup is not boring either you are not interested or using 12 inches to watch it.. or on monocrome
Okay sir... smiley
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Arcimmortalgold:
Lol.. Currently Pogba is the back bone of that france midfield with kante.. He was heavily involved in all the goals on saturday
i ain't talking about his performance in France. France no take anything concern me. Was referring to his performance in Man Utd.
Re: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba by NwaJozi: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwaJozi:
Who is the Best? like for CR7, share for Messi

Jesus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Won't Payoff Cristiano Ronaldo After Contract Termination / Mikel Obi, John Ogu Arrive Camp, Moses Out Of Congo Friendly / Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.