Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Prayer Of A Pained Legislator For Nigeria - MFR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer Of A Pained Legislator For Nigeria - MFR (238 Views)

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / I Will Publicly Publish My Salary And Allowances As A Legislator- Banky W Vows / Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of A Pained Legislator For Nigeria - MFR by mfrspeaks(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
The recent killings and increased rate of deaths around the nation has left so many of Nigerians in despair and fear. Despite endless prayers from Christians and Muslims, it has appeared more of it is needed as the nation continues to languish in bloods of innocent lives being claimed on a daily basis. Hon. John Wesley Olabode (MFR) contesting for House of Representatives to represent Ekiti Central, Constituency 1 on the platform of the Young Democratic Party of Nigeria (YDP) has poured out his heart in prayers for Nigeria and for the families of those who are going through grief at the moment across the Nation. A prayer he shared via his Facebook page touched so many Nigerians who have expressed relief of their grief coming from his heartwarming prayers. In his own words via Facebook, he prayed thus:

“Father, we are pained and in despair as a people, our hearts are broken and pierced with griefs of loss of lives and loved ones in this nation. This new month I ask for your divine comfort and restoration of peace in every homes in this nation in the name of Jesus!

Heal our Land of every bloodshed and monstrous killings, calm every of our troubled sea and restore unto us strength for today and bright hopes for tomorrow... AMEN!”

-MFR

I also join others in saying Amen as we look forward to government doing more in ensuring safety of lives and properties.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Donates N500Million To 274 CDA's To Complete Projects / President Buhari Launches U.S.-Supported National AIDS Indicator And Impact Surv / 2019 General Election And The Struggle Ahead...get Your PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.