Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Where Uniben Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Uniben Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions (6935 Views)

My Review Of Utme 2024 Utme Mathematics Examination (they Set Sin40°) / UNIBEN Gets Acting Registrar, As Oshodin Quits (photos) / Uniben Gets New Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Uniben Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
"Where Uniben Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions" has something new to offer. You are going to realize where Uniben gets their post utme questions, how they set questions and how to pass Uniben post utme examination for the last time.

Likewise, I will clarify how Uniben marks and grade post utme examination.

In spite of what you may think, Uniben post utme questions are typically exceptionally easy. The main issue you may experience while taking Uniben exam is the time factor. There is typically no opportunity to check time (Usually a hour for 70 to 90 questions)… .

read also-

17 Laws To Pass Post UTME Examination In Any Nigerian University
Uniben English questions has been traced to Dandy English and waec English. On the off chance that you can contemplate your waec pack and jamb English extremely well, at that point you ought not have any issue with the University of Benin Use of English post utme examination live questions. Understanding sections(comprehensive passages) could likewise be added from different sources.i.e If you solve a lot of jamb or waec past questions you are likely to come across english comprehension passages that you have read somewhere before,maybe in the newspapers or short story books.

In the University of Benin post utme, English as a subject conveys the most noteworthy number of questions and the higehest marks. English questions ususally make up for 40-50 out of the 70-90 questions uniben sets in post utme yearly

Presently you might ponder, "that was use of English, shouldn't something be said about different subjects"? That is a splendid question. Uniben examination questions in different subjects are Jamb and waec standard. In the event that you performed extremely well for your Jamb utme and waec, with little practice you ought to be ready.

Aside from English, the three or four different subjects Uniben set in post utme are labeled general subjects and hello they convey under 15 addresses each.

Does Uniben Set Current Affairs?
What do you mean by four others? Better believe it, Uniben once in a while set current affairs questions notwithstanding your Jamb subjects combination. Be that as it may, they have not done this for couple of years now.

read also-DELSU[Delta State University] Post-UTME Cut-off mark is 180
The Three Problems In Uniben Post UTME:
Applicants fail uniben post utme examination yearly because of three main considerations. You have to comprehend and overcome the factors that I am going to share immediately.

The main factor is the time factor. Like I clarified over, the quantity of questions uniben set in present utme is 70 to 90. Each candidate offering calculation subjects will have issues attempting 90 questions in only 60 minutes.The good news,the Use of English conveys the lions share in Uniben post utme.so

The second factor that influences candidates to come out with low scores in uniben post utme is the calculator factor. You are not permitted to take calculators into the exam hall. Trust me, solving calculations in decimal and fractions without calculators requires some serious energy and this takes a lot of time except you are a maths guru

The third issue is an ideal opportunity to get ready. The period between Uniben post utme enrollment and examination is short (Usually two weeks). Just the strong will survive.

Instructions to Prepare For Uniben Post Utme:
You might ask, how at that point do I get ready and pass Uniben post utme examination in two weeks or less? Be cheerful on the grounds that your inquiry has been replied. I am composing an itemized article on that. You need to experience it now.

Read: How to pass Uniben post utme examination effortlessly

How Uniben Marks Post Utme Examination:
UNIBEN post utme examination is more than 100%. In other words, the most highest anyone can score is is 100/100.

The grading is additionally straightforward; your Jamb score will be divided by 8 while your post utme score will be divided by 2. Post utme conveys up to half of the total score required to gain confirmation. See

Feel free to ask your questions using the comment box. Good
Re: Where Uniben Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Where Uniben Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions by Nosainwe(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thanks for this info
God bless
Re: Where Uniben Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2018
Nosainwe:
Thanks for this info
God bless
u welcome ..kindly susccribe to my blog

(1) (Reply)

Unn 2012/2013 Direct Entry Admission And Post Ume/interview. / Where Can I Buy Acca Text Books In Lagos?---bpp/kaplan? / Fuoye School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.