Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos (49929 Views)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
He is lucky to be alive, I have had an accident and witnessed multiple times, how modern technology has helped saved lives.
Octaves:
his parish might not be that buoyant. before the invention of airbags, our fathers didn't all die in road crashes. I think the main thing is to get a decent reliable car and drive carefully

1 Like

Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Octaves(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
oyb:
Mercedes benz - designed so you walk away from your accidents
neonly:
What did u expect na Benz na most secure car in d world
lol! actually that title belongs to Volvo

1 Like

Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Tareguu: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A clergy who lives in Enugu state, Okey Okibe is lucky and happy to be alive after being involved in a ghastly motor accident along a highway recently. The Reverend Father's car veered off the road and totally crashed in a bush nearby but he came out alive and without any injuries.

The priest had to pose near his damaged vehicle to take pictures after his near death experience.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/reverend-father-survives-ghastly-motor-accident-in-enugu-state.html

Its the lord's doing
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Octaves(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
He is lucky to be alive, I have had an accident and witnessed multiple times, how modern technology has helped saved lives.
you are right though. but in this buhari era. some people don't give air bags a priority. just something to get them from one place to another in one piece.
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
smiley
Thanks to GOD for sparing his life. Assuming he wws killed I know some boons will have asked where was his GOD.
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by maryalloy(f): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
na God
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
I'm telling you, times are really hard. I recall when I was younger I used to like to open newspapers just to check prices of brand new cars, nowadays new cars don't get advertised that much all we have are accidented vehicles being dumped here.

Octaves:
you are right though. but in this buhari era. some people don't give air bags a priority. just something to get them from one place to another in one piece.
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Octaves(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Franking:
Where was that same God when herdsmen were baptising those priests in Benue?
even Jesus disciples died terrible deaths. it does not mean God isn't there. everything is for a purpose. if every body was to die at a ripe old age. then he wouldn't have warned us to be ready at all times that he would come like a thief. Pray for long life but still try and be ready at all times. for the thought of God is different from the thought of man.

1 Like

Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
madridguy:
GOD is powerful.

LOL. I GUESS HE WAS SLEEPING (PROBABLY DRUNK) LAST WEEK DURING THE OTEDOLA BRIDGE INCIDENT.

4 Likes

Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Octaves(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
I'm telling you, times are really hard. I recall when I was younger I used to like to open newspapers just to check prices of brand new cars, nowadays new cars don't get advertised that much all we have are accidented vehicles being dumped here.

the value of Naira has plummeted to unfathomable depths. so its difficult for a person on average income to get a brand new car. mostly accidented cars with deployed airbags.
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Igbo Amaka
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Pancs(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
God watches over his people.
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Megaflex(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
And the same God couldn't stop the accident. hahahahahaha
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Austema(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ormorlehwah:
Only God can do what no man can't do. Thank God for his life.
Hi, how are u doing
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by foster212: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nah the kind car e drive contribute in saving his life. If not ehn. God is wonderful.
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by fortunechy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ever living God..... I worship ur holy name
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by newdawn2017(f): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Jehovah is compassionate, he show mercy 2 whomsoever he wills 2 show mercy.
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by megafone: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Now an open roof Benz. Drive on! God is great! It's hard to believe.
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A clergy who lives in Enugu state, Okey Okibe is lucky and happy to be alive after being involved in a ghastly motor accident along a highway recently. The Reverend Father's car veered off the road and totally crashed in a bush nearby but he came out alive and without any injuries.

The priest had to pose near his damaged vehicle to take pictures after his near death experience.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/reverend-father-survives-ghastly-motor-accident-in-enugu-state.html

Human beings come out of accidents without injury.
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Edelweiss44: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Partnerbiz:

And if he had died, they would say God knows the best.
This is no miracle but just serendipitous by virtue of law of averages.
I am still looking for answers to many of these questions...
would you permit me to say you are mad and you have no one to tell you?
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Mrjuice: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
If this is not a miracle, I wonder what else is

I remember years back, fr Emmanuel Obimma was highly shot at yet he came out without a scratch

Indeed there is a God in Heaven!

God works in a way no man can understand, i am a living witness. 06/09/2017 will remain evergreen, they pointed a gun at d bk of my head n shot me, bt the miracle working God saved me, the bullet shattered d foam but didnt touch me, how i found myself on d floor remain a mystery to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Rotmaxx(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL. I GUESS HE WAS SLEEPING (PROBABLY DRUNK) LAST WEEK DURING THE OTEDOLA BRIDGE INCIDENT.
ur life has spoiled beyond recognition to nt even knw ur creator again
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by douglasdennis62(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
God is Alive.... :oGod is Alive....
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by douglasdennis62(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hahahahahaha ;DHahahahahahaHahahahahaha ;DHahahahahahaHahahahahaha ;DHahahahahaha
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by EhimenT(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thnk God for ur life
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by ufuosman(m): 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thank God for his life
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Tobycharles: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
kestolove95:
Him tym never reach

Pagan
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Evince(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
bentlywills:
And who Said there is no God
I.

He was just lucky. its all about time and chance.
Cant God stop the killing in Nigeria how come only this man he value to save? what of scores killed in Nigeria?
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Eagleword14(f): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Amazing! Only God can do this.
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by newslifeop: 1:21am On Jul 02, 2018
hmm
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by TadM: 4:39am On Jul 02, 2018
So God is only with a selected persons?, thank God o. God go first die before me. (at least i go old well well first)
Re: A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos by Kurlinse: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2018
Partnerbiz:

And if he had died, they would say God knows the best.

This is no miracle but just serendipitous by virtue of law of averages.

I am still looking for answers to many of these questions...

Bros somethings are way beyond science and logic...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Urinates, Breaks Own Order (Photo) / Traffic Wardens Separating Fight Between Two Drivers In Abuja (photo) / Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.