Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Is It Just Me Or Most Nigerian Artists: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is It Just Me Or Most Nigerian Artists: (771 Views)

5 Nigerian Artists Who Take Lyrics For Granted / Is It Just Me Or Joel El A Carboncopy Or Should I Say Vocal Copy Of 2face Idibia / Which Nigerian Artists Will One Day Bring Grammy Award To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me Or Most Nigerian Artists: by youngdigi(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2007
, don't know how to sing?? I'm not talkin about making good music, i'm talkin about good voice, i believe i can count the few that have nice voices, from the guys, Faze, 2Face, maybe a few more, females, nobody i can mention, i'm talkin Mary.J.Blige, Mariah Carey, Chaka Chaka, Brenda Fassie type singing, why is it that our ppl can't hit these high notes? dont they practice with their voices and stuff? or do they just wake up one day and decide that they will start singing? wats the fault here? becos a lot of our ppl do sing with their noses, i LOVE our music regardless but this is just the truth
Re: Is It Just Me Or Most Nigerian Artists: by naijacutee(f): 9:34am On Mar 24, 2007
Have you ever met/heard of a voice trainer in Nigeria? Whyy would you compare these people with people who have had voice lessons since childhood?
Re: Is It Just Me Or Most Nigerian Artists: by mrmetoo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2007
The chic that sings with Lagbaja is not bad at all
Re: Is It Just Me Or Most Nigerian Artists: by bunmii(f): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2007
i agree with naijcutee
Re: Is It Just Me Or Most Nigerian Artists: by youngdigi(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2007
naijacutee:

Have you ever met/heard of a voice trainer in Nigeria? Whyy would you compare these people with people who have had voice lessons since childhood?

i dont believe in all that voice trainer crap, u cant tell me that everyone of these top singers have had voice trainers, its practice makes perfect, thats all, and i dont believe a lot of our nigerian artists do that, are u tellinme that people like Brenda Fassie and Chaka Chaka had voice trainers?? heck no, its all practice

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Funk / It Is What It Is / Too Much Wack Threads In This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.