Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) (57943 Views)

Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Elparaiso:
Waiting for the Salah fans to show their stupidity...
I am one of Mo Salah's fans and i'm happy Ramos is going home. oya coman fight undecided

Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by talk2rotman(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
house Pls I wanna ask a question cus I've been a bit confused about it and I just have to ask...
PLS WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF MAKING A FRONT PAGE ON NAIRALAND HERE..... ?
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClintonEmex:
This world cup is just unpredictable and full of surprises. I no sure say anybody done win game since this world cup start.
exactly wetin i get for mind, all my games from day 1 spoil finish

nobody win anything reasonable
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
So, Sergent Sergio Ramos fit cry. Sorry, by this time tomorrow he is in Madrid.

Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by ovokate(f): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
France should just win the world cup
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
I wish them fit knock Brazil out like Germany and Spain
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by chibabyboy: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Why not shed blood instead grin
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by bbey(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
We will never forget what you did to Sallah.
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by themodernman: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Elparaiso:

God of Salah dom show am na cheesy
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by khadaffi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
CoolFreeday:
He never see anything.

No European team is winning this tournament

You can put your money on it Uruguay will go home with the cup

This cup is still for South America
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by Unluckrees(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ramos is still a World Champion tho!
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by greatman247(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
CoolFreeday:
He never see anything.

No European team is winning this tournament

Then who do you think will win it?
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by chuksville(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
killuminati:
6th, if you know what i mean.
Pls wat do you mean?
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClintonEmex:
This world cup is just unpredictable and full of surprises. I no sure say anybody done win game since this world cup start.

True bro no body have won in my area since d beginning of d tournament as for me I done give up till EPL LA liga n d rest kick off ooo
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by kuroben4real: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
stefanweeks:
Messi right now
but this is not messi. what concerns messi with their elimination?
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by donbenie(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
De Gea should beg Casillas to teach him penalty saving techniques
De Gea was a total flop at this World Cup,seven shots on target six goals conceded..even with the poor Russian penalty shootouts,he was flapping around like a headless chicken..

Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by donqx: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2018
ohh
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by Bewisebenice18(m): 2:15am On Jul 02, 2018
MO Salah look like Shaggy back in the days. grin grin chaii It wasn't me.
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by madjune(m): 3:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Such is life.

When your country lifted the cup few years back, you left so many participating countries in tears as welll.

What goes around comes around.
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by easyelliot(m): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Bye Sergio
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by pat077: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2018
This world cup favors the bookies
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by Haarkeen: 6:27am On Jul 02, 2018
FIXED MATCHES ..FIXED MATCHES....FIXED MATCHES.....IF YOU TIRED OF LOOSING MONEY IN BET KINDLY CONTACT ME TODAY. FIXED GAMES ARE AVAILABLE AT A CHEAP RATE. CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER 07086677205
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:54am On Jul 02, 2018
AN ORANGE FROM EGYPT, BREEZE FROM THE PYRAMIDS HUH!
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2018
AN ORANGE FROM EGYPT, BREEZE FROM THE PYRAMIDS HUH
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by waxyung(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Wake up. It's on the Frontpage.
. Congrats on ur FTC. grin grin grin
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Elparaiso:
Agreed. Brazil or Uruguay will carry that cup last last
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by stefanweeks: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2018
kuroben4real:

but this is not messi. what concerns messi with their elimination?

4ck off you slowpoke
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2018
9japarrot:
Haha God of Salah is never asleep..

Foolish thug that calls himself a footballer.. tongue

If you quote me and tell me crap eheen..
the God that couldn't help them collect a single point?
He must be a very weak and lazy God
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2018
Elparaiso:
Just as you have shown your hate filled gut.
Thanks!
Re: Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) by Alhamdu09(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
room089:
High are the mighty ones falling!
its rather unfortunate that Ramos never considered KARMA

Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) / Nigerians Now Drawing The New Jersey On Their Body Instead Of Paying 41k For It.