Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together (34960 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) / #bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Nina and Cee-C, stepped out in style today as they both hanged out together.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/ex-bbnaija-housemates-cee-c-and-nina.html

6 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by TourismMan(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nice one.

God bless anyone who deem it necessary to do this for me.

The laptop is not for any yahoo yahoo or related criminal acts but purely for graphic designs and online freelancing.

I'm a 300 level undergraduate of University of Calabar. I'm also responsible for over 80% of my academic needs. It's not been easy for me at all.

There is a fresh business idea God has revealed to me and it has a lot to do with graphic designs and I know it's one business that will pay me well to take care of my academic needs.

Any other information you may need, I will gladly provide please.

Once again, God bless anyone helping a brother out in this regard as we can work out understanding if it will involve payment.

Note: I didn't mean brand new laptop. Just anyone (be it fairly or roughly used), I'm very OK with it. Also, I'm based in Calabar.
Send me PM please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by Tamarapetty(f): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ok then
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by eezeribe(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Akị and Pawpaw...
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by olaniputu: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by ayomidegambari(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
I need a sugarmummy
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
All for the gram. I can still feel bad blood between them grin

5 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by Bossontop(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
undecided
No fûcks here

16 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by somadinho10: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
People like ceec will only roll with weak and dumb people like nina.
She can never be friends with someone as strong as Alex who will always say things as they are

31 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by obojememe: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
and so ?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by dominique(f): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hope Cee-C can breathe in this tight waist trainer

10 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by neolboy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
We haff seen them
Next news pls

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nina is ugly even after bleaching.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by KingLennon(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just because they went to Big brother House we are now celebrating them. They show have ended, you don't want us to rest abi?.....grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by IamPatriotic(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
They are dating

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by Greizman: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ceecee bitters and dustbin..
Before u guys crucify me.. Ceecee actually called nina dustbin during the show.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by LesbianBoy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mods please post only housemates that have something sensible to do angry
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by despi64(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
oloshos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Who dem be?
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
Greizman:
Ceecee bitters and dustbin..
Before u guys crucify me.. Ceecee actually called nina dustbin during the show.

I hope you remember your school work in this manner

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by adorablevic: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
just friends for d gram..fake friends.. fake love

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
somadinho10:
People like ceec will only role roll with weak and dumb people like nina.
She can never be friends with someone as strong as Alex who will always say things as they are

I guess you wanted to write "roll"... grin
You have issues spelling four letter words!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by nabegibeg: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Nina and Cee-C, stepped out in style today as they both hanged out together.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/ex-bbnaija-housemates-cee-c-and-nina.html

useless rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
The plate number at her back says Lagos... grin

Shebi Nina say im don come back to IMSU!
Exam is this month o!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by Nedfed(m): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Overhyped pple
Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by Boyooosa(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
If to say na b4 I open this thread for this kind time, na page 4 I for meet myself but see now, after 12 hrs of the post entering 1st page, here we are. Igba o lo bi orere! Time has gone on these ones heads...smh

2 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by somadinho10: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

I guess you wanted to write "roll"... grin
You have issues spelling four letter words!

lol thanks for the correction but don't let that make you feel like that your a better educationally sound individual than me

3 Likes

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Two OSU bìtches

One - A shameless loose and dumb slùt

The other - Ugly short rude and arrogant slùt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Cee-C and Nina Hang Out Together by MrBigiman: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ugly and angry CeeC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) / Omotola 40th Birthday: Igbinedion, Dangote, Elumelu, Momodu, The Idibias, Others / Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.