Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Re: - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: (6089 Views)

Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. / When They Refuse To Believe In You But Wants To Reap From Where They Didn't Sow / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: by 1stbest(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2019
qualityGod:
there are good buyers so how do we go ?
Hello? are are you still interest ??
Re: Re: by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
1stbest:
Hello? are are you still interest ??
yes drop your whatsapp number
Re: Re: by Abortedfetus(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
So after like one year ago.,
Tourisman..,
Became awesomejoshuah,thruther.
Yet the maga no pay.
You have now become,
QualityGod and 1stbest..
Don't u think perhaps you should have a change of profession.?

3 Likes

Re: Re: by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Tourisman..,
Yet the maga no pay.
You have now become,
QualityGod and 1stbest..
pls check my post I'm a man of integrity don't be silly with your assumption,the young man posted a discovery which I am carefully analyzing be guided angry
Re: Re: by 1stbest(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
qualityGod:
yes drop your whatsapp number
le know so that i will edit it after.
Re: Re: by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
1stbest:
0 let me know so that i will edit it after.
seen
Re: Re: by TourismMan(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Tourisman..,
Yet the maga no pay.
You have now become,
QualityGod and 1stbest..

The way some people are stupid in life is beyond imagination. Keep it up bro with your stupidity!
Re: Re: by Abcruz(m): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.--Isaiah 5:21

Stop deceiving yourselves. If you think you are wise by this world’s standards, you need to become a fool to be truly wise.--1 Corinthians 3:8
Re: Re: by 1Sharon(f): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2019
TourismMan:
God bless

Why you come edit the thread now? Scammer

1 Like

Re: Re: by TourismMan(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2019
1Sharon:

Why you come edit the thread now? Scammer

Idiot you! So I should leave it so jobless people like you would have what to feed on? For your own good, go find work, I mean real work apart from your olosho business.
Re: Re: by 1Sharon(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2019
TourismMan:

Idiot you! So I should leave it so jobless people like you would have what to feed on? For your own good, go find work, I mean real work apart from your olosho business.

The audacity.

You need this advice more than me...scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Re: by tabithababy(f): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Tourisman..,
Yet the maga no pay.
You have now become,
QualityGod and 1stbest..

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Re: by Abortedfetus(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2019
TourismMan:

The way some people are stupid in life is beyond imagination. Keep it up bro with your stupidity!
u are a fool,,,
u have a date ahead..with efcc.
I believe d day u were born,ur father killed a goat to celebrate d birth of his son.
not knowing it was better he trained d goat and threw u into the latrine.
shame on u.

2 Likes

Re: Re: by Abortedfetus(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2019
qualityGod:
pls check my post I'm a man of integrity don't be silly with your assumption,the young man posted a discovery which I am carefully analyzing be guided angry
shut up your dirty mouth.
integrity my foot.

1 Like

Re: Re: by 1stbest(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Tourisman..,
Yet the maga no pay.
You have now become,
QualityGod .
. see bro , whatever you guys have , you people should go and solve it out . now go and edit your post and pls removed my name from that list because i am not who you think i am , and also tell those that are quoting you to remove my name also . you should have ask questions and do some investigation before adding any persons name as a scam . go back and read my previous post and also my profile you will see why i comment in this post in the 1st place. thanks.
Re: Re: by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Abortedfetus:
shut up your dirty mouth.
integrity my foot.
lalasticlala,mynd44 rule number 2 of this great forum is broken here,this monicker has been bullying my integrity without evidence please I need your assistance.

Cc.seun.
Re: Re: by TourismMan(m): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
1Sharon:

The audacity.

You need this advice more than me...scammer.

What else do you do for a living apartment from jumping from one bed to the other giving men blow jobs and taking doggy style? Smh!
Re: Re: by TourismMan(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Abortedfetus:
u are a fool,,,
u have a date ahead..with efcc.
I believe d day u were born,ur father killed a goat to celebrate d birth of his son.
not knowing it was better he trained d goat and threw u into the latrine.
shame on u.

Who bears Abortedfetus apart from someone who is so frustrated in life. Bro, I salute your stupidity. Keep it up!
Re: Re: by 1Sharon(f): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
TourismMan:

What else do you do for a living apartment from jumping from one bed to the other giving men blow jobs and taking doggy style? Smh!

And what else do you for a living apart from trying to hoodwink ppl?
Ur criminality is here for the world to see, come and show me where my olosho business dey

You will see, I have time

3 Likes

Re: Re: by TourismMan(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
1Sharon:

And what else do you for a living apart from trying to hoodwink ppl?
Ur criminality is here for the world to see, come and show me where my olosho business dey

You will see, I have time

I laugh in Chinese. You think I'm as jobless as you are? In as much as I haven't scammed you before and you have no facts to prove that, then your claims remain nothing but mere allegations.

Oh I see you have time. Why won't you have time now and then by 9pm, you hit the street and start sucking dicks?

Unrepented olosho like you!!!
Re: Re: by 1Sharon(f): 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
TourismMan:

I laugh in Chinese. You think I'm as jobless as you are? In as much as I haven't scammed you before and you have no facts to prove that, then your claims remain nothing but mere allegations.

Oh I see you have time. Why won't you have time now and then by 9pm, you hit the street and start sucking dicks?

Unrepented olosho like you!!!

Yes, you're a jobless scammer. It doesn't have to be me, you attempted to scam unsuspecting ppl.

Yes I'll hit the streets to suck dìck, your dad's may be among .

Unrepentant e-beggar scammer

1 Like

Re: Re: by TourismMan(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes, you're a jobless scammer. It doesn't have to be me, you attempted to scam unsuspecting ppl.

Yes I'll hit the streets to suck dìck, your dad's may be among .

Unrepentant e-beggar scammer

I should've known that I was replying a low life olosho. Have a field day henceforth miss /Mrs dick sucker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Tell Him The Truth Now? / Anger Reactions In Nigerian Men And Women / Tips On Saving Your Drowning Marriage As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.