Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Closed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Closed (443 Views)

Your Roof Is Our Greatest Concern. Our Roofing Services Are The Best In Town. / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Please I Need Help My Roof Is Leaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by mac04: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Closed
Re: Closed by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
mac04:
Dear Nairalanders,
The roof of my house is leaking and is already destroying the pop.How can I get this fixed?. Kindly help with ideas/suggestion.

Thanks
BIG FOOL!

Your roof is leaking. Instead of rushing to carpenter, you rushed to nairaland. Wait... Seun go come fix am for you.

You are a BIG FOOL once again. angry
Re: Closed by mac04: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
BIG FOOL!

Your roof is leaking. Instead of rushing to carpenter, you rushed to nairaland. Wait... Seun go come fix am for you.

You are a BIG FOOL once again. angry

What made you think I have not called a carpenter to check.What is bad in seeking for people's opinion.I'm in good mood today and not ready to trade a word with a someone who has never bought a block in his life not to talk of building a house.Enjoy ur evening.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
mac04:

What made you think I have not called a carpenter to check.What is bad in seeking for people's opinion.I'm in good mood today and not ready to trade a word with a someone who has never bought a block in his life not to talk of building a house. Enjoy ur evening.
Thanks brother BIG FOOL. That's kind of you.
Re: Closed by mac04: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Thanks brother BIG FOOL. That's kind of you.

Your name actually suggest the kind of person you are.Born to a drunkard and will die a drunkard.Nothing to achieve. What a wasted being you are...
Re: Closed by Bimpsyyyyy: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
If your roof is leaking as you said, you need to look for an expert to check the roof for you, is your roof resting on a wall, I mean parapet wall. Whatsapp me on 07051805606.i need details of what exactly is happening
Re: Closed by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:45am On Jul 02, 2018
mac04:

Your name actually suggest the kind of person you are.Born to a drunkard and will die a drunkard.Nothing to achieve. What a wasted being you are...
Why the insult? I don't get it. Did I say something bad?

You have a leaking roof! You shouldn't be insulting those without a leaking roof. You should be loyal to them.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vote Queen's Court And Be Happy / Spc Flooring / How To Become Lush Garden Estate Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.