Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Break With Obasanjo Craftsmanship Of Demon – Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Break With Obasanjo Craftsmanship Of Demon – Bode George (648 Views)

Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George / Lauretta Onochie On Saraki’s Conversation With Obasanjo / Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Break With Obasanjo Craftsmanship Of Demon – Bode George by 4Ebiscoo: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Former National Deputy Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olabode George, has affirmed that the rift between him and former President, Olusegun Obasanjo is over.

He attributed the rift with Obasanjo to handiwork of the devil, which to him “has been put to shame.”

George said this on Sunday when he led 10 of his loyal members on a thank you visit to Obasanjo in Abeokuta.

He noted that Obasanjo remained his leader.

DAILY POST recalls that Obasanjo has sometime in June visited Bode George to settle rift between them.

In a statement signed by Obasanjo’s Media Aide, Kehinde Akinyemi, George affirmed peace with the ex president, saying “I have come to say thank you after visiting me last week.

“We have put the past behind and Baba will remain my leader forever.

“Only few can do that mind you. What happened between us is devil and the devil has been shamed. It is a solid reunion and I am very happy about it.”

The former military administrator of Ondo State was accompanied on the visit by Chief Okanlawon Shoboyede, Elder Wole Oyelese, Dr. Remi Akitoye, Dr. Ademola Dominic, Mr. Emmanuel Da-silva, Hon. Dare Adeleke, Capt. Tunji Shelle, Mr. Abiodun Ejamai and Mr. Adriano.

The delegation later had a closed-door meeting with Obasanjo.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/my-break-with-obasanjo-craftsmanship-of.html

Re: My Break With Obasanjo Craftsmanship Of Demon – Bode George by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
cool
Re: My Break With Obasanjo Craftsmanship Of Demon – Bode George by GavelSlam: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Shameless babas dem.
Re: My Break With Obasanjo Craftsmanship Of Demon – Bode George by Mylove55(f): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Two thieves coming together again is their cup of tea.
Re: My Break With Obasanjo Craftsmanship Of Demon – Bode George by dheilaw1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
ex prisoners gathering with other potential prisoners to rule over sane people again...

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki: Buhari Govt Under Fire Over Contempt Of Court / Fayemi Votes, Reacts As Card Reader Rejects Wife’s PVC!!! / Protest Against President Buhari At ICC. Please Sign!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.