Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad (675 Views)

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / 5 Things You Don't Know About The OTEDOLA'S Only Male Child, FEWA OTEDOLA. / DJ Cuppy Pictured With The Otedola Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by dailytatafo: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

Nollywood actress Habibat Jinad, in a new Instagram post claimed that she saw Otedola bridge on fire,long before the incident occurred.

Habibat Jinad who claimed that before the father of her son died, it was shown to her twice by God and she delivered the message to him and his family also added that God showed her in a dream that an actress might be in trouble soon, but according to her, she doesn’t know how to tell her because she might take it up.

She wrote;

“When the father of my son was about to die,God showed me twice and I delivered the message to him and his family, He also revealed to me this current issues in Nigeria but I don’t know how to say it… God has always been talking to me in my dreams… 2 days ago, He also showed me an actress that might be in trouble soon but I still don’t know how to tell her because she might take it up…. God, I know you want me to work for you, please give me the understanding of your messages and the courage to deliver them to your people. Forgive all my sins and give me the heart to serve you right. God forgive those who died in all these crises,may their souls rest in peace. Amen!.”

http://dailytatafo.com/i-saw-the-otedola-bridge-fire-in-my-dream-actress-habibat-jinad/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by Heartbreaker007(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
This one no be olosho I guess grin grin grin

Ftc dedicated to my self cool
Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by Abjay97(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lol.. After dreaming, why didnt you pray and also warn people?
Now that you are telling us, WETIN WE GO DO?
Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by taiwiki(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
This one too wants to trend. angry

Btw why is God showing you only bad things? undecided
Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by decatalyst(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
She wants to use the death and pain of some people to attract attention and be relevant for a moment?

Is her brain paining her?
Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by stefanweeks: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
If i slap this one now

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by itspzpics(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Prophet
Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by VERQUEST111: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Woli ayeeeeee
Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by Fatherscrush: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
This actresses sef... no be Tonto again na this one
Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by IamPlato(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2018

Just Look At You.

You Saw It In Your Dream And Didnt Off It until the Fire Burn Come Outside

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by ko40(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
NAIJA HOW MARKET? Even people wey neva reach to talk now don get mouth. dis one wey olosho don de see vision so. NAIJA U SEE YOUR LIFE?
Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by believeucan: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Dream on baby
Re: I Saw The Otedola Bridge Fire In My Dream – Actress Habibat Jinad by Sidechicknation: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2018
What did you say? Apostle must hear of this

(1) (Reply)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us / LIL KESH HAS FINALLY END HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS FORMER LABEL BOSS OLAMIDE / Lagos Driver Blows Trumpet With His Mouth, Due To His Nonfunctional Car Horn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.