Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced (9310 Views)

More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by Fatherscrush: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

Late music legend Augustine Okeleke Onwubuya, aka Ras Kimono who passed on at the age of 60 a few weeks back, will be buried on August 25, 2018.

A statement issued by the family reads thus;

‘we wish to inform the general public that the Burial Ceremony for late Ras Kimono has been slated for the 25th day of August 2018. The program of the events leading to the funeral will be made available in due course’.‘We wish to thank everyone who has individually and collectively supported us during these trying times and we pray the Almighty God to guide and protect us all.”

http://dailytatafo.com/ras-kimonos-burial-date-announced/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Uncle Lala over to you

1 Like

Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by believeucan: 8:44am On Jul 02, 2018
The legend goes homw
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by Sidechicknation: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2018
Rip great man
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by kolawoleibukun2: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2018
the way our artists day die really early is uncalled for. they have the cash to care for themselves and maintain a healthy lifestyle. this is one reason i admire charley boy
last time i see this man on tv he looked sickly. the thing be say when black man reach one kind age e go begin act like lord. black man go just let himself go without giving a fight. when you go other countries you go see men in their 60ies jumping and running upandan like youths. some day hit gym to get 6 pack sef.
once man marry and born pikin, e don stop to wash plates, e don stop to bend down wash clothes. e go just chop food finish and lie down for chair there woman go come carry plate comot. e go only bend wen e won fork. man go stop to play ball. e no play tennis. e no do any form of sport at all. e no even care for pikin. at the end of the day the man die young. woman survive enjoy the money and her children longer before she go die.

men dont let go of yourself. work out. and stay healthy. all these eating to have balloon belly no work. person chop sotay e near 9 months pregnancy and people go say the man day live fine. you day near grave not live fiine. play football. jump, run. skip, go out. eat finish get up and do that one minute exercise. carry plate go kitchen yourself. turn off the shower and use bucket baff cometimes. that bending to take water an getting up na exercise. when last your hands touch the ground?
me i started walking outside on barefoot under hot sun. at least once a week. that na be the chinese accupunture person day pay $500 for. all those big man sleep and quench no good.
look nollywood stars. none of the girls get any abs worthy of looking at. dem never even blow dem don fat full ground. them no day fit go gym

ras kimono just let fat kill am. e could not even breathe on stage the last time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by Ficeo(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Rest In Peace my legend.
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by Mutemenot(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2018
He deserves state burial
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by samuel19222(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Jah Rastafarian
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by Abfinest007(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2018
legend of old music
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by kestolove95(m): 9:17am On Jul 02, 2018
Even fish don't stay long in freezer like dix...I pity d man...
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by zombieTRACKER: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2018
If Nigeria wasn't a Fulani Republic

This man would have been given a state burial
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2018
RIP music icon
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by Viking007(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
the way our artists day die really early is uncalled for. they have the cash to care for themselves and maintain a healthy lifestyle. this is one reason i admire charley boy
last time i see this man on tv he looked sickly. the thing be say when black man reach one kind age e go begin act like lord. black man go just let himself go without giving a fight. when you go other countries you go see men in their 60ies jumping and running upandan like youths. some day hit gym to get 6 pack sef.
once man marry and born pikin, e don stop to wash plates, e don stop to bend down wash clothes. e go just chop food finish and lie down for chair there woman go come carry plate comot. e go only bend wen e won fork. man go stop to play ball. e no play tennis. e no do any form of sport at all. e no even care for pikin. at the end of the day the man die young. woman survive enjoy the money and her children longer before she go die.

men dont let go of yourself. work out. and stay healthy. all these eating to have balloon belly no work. person chop sotay e near 9 months pregnancy and people go say the man day live fine. you day near grave not live fiine. play football. jump, run. skip, go out. eat finish get up and do that one minute exercise. carry plate go kitchen yourself. turn off the shower and use bucket baff cometimes. that bending to take water an getting up na exercise. when last your hands touch the ground?
me i started walking outside on barefoot under hot sun. at least once a week. that na be the chinese accupunture person day pay $500 for. all those big man sleep and quench no good.
look nollywood stars. none of the girls get any abs worthy of looking at. dem never even blow dem don fat full ground. them no day fit go gym

ras kimono just let fat kill am. e could not even breathe on stage the last time.
Well written sir.

1 Like

Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by Joe50(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2018
indomie generation won't know him..
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by urbanemind(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Raz kimono died at a very wrong time.. dying b4 WORLD CUP is the most wrong time to die, see how everybody just forgot him..
Am very sure if Nigeria had still been in d world cup, there would still have been no post on Raz kimono...
well all the same ..RIP Legend..
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by 9japarrot: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2018
We will be there to pay our last respect..

Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by gidyambi(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Natty go to heaven

1 Like

Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by akprosperblog(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2018
May his soul continue to rest in peace. . . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by ipswitch: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2018
Rastas never die. Me never know watta gwan still in Nigeria. Goodbye to great dancer bt your wonderful lyrics lives on
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by biggymummy: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ras Kimono, Ransome Kumo one of my best musician. I'll miss u. RIP Kumo
Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
This post dey make me feel guilty
kolawoleibukun2:

2 Likes

Re: Ras Kimono’s Burial Date Announced by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pupa never did that. Ironic.

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Gigantic Boobs That Never Stops Growing Opens Up On Her Challenges / List Of The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Musicians 2019 / [photos]khloe Kardashian Put Her Butt On Display In A See Through Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.