Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

CNN Nominates Ahmed Musa’s Wonder Goal Among 2018 World Cup Bests - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CNN Nominates Ahmed Musa’s Wonder Goal Among 2018 World Cup Bests (537 Views)

Nigeria Or France: CNN Poll On Best Dressed Team In Russia 2018 World Cup / 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Nominates Ahmed Musa’s Wonder Goal Among 2018 World Cup Bests by HollaAyo(m): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2018
American Cable News Network (CNN) Sports has nominated Super Eagles Forward Ahmed Musa’s first goal against Iceland as one of the best scored in the group stage of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

Similarly, the channel nominated Lionel Messi of Argentina’s goal in group stage goal against Nigeria among the best in the fiesta holding in Russia.

CNN Sports announced the nomination via its Twitter handle on Friday.

According to it, other two players whose goals were in the shortlisted are Portugal’s Ricardo Quaresma (versus Iran), Spain’s Nacho (versus Portugal).

It described the goal scored by Musa against Iceland in a 2-0 win as a delight to watch as he skillfully brought down a cross by Victor Moses before smashing the ball into the roof of the net from inside the box.

CNN said that fans were expected to cast votes in the poll for the best goal among the four nominated goals while voting would end on Saturday.

Culled from: http://aprokotown.cf/2018/07/01/cnn-nominates-ahmed-musas-wonder-goal-among-2018-world-cup-bests/

Re: CNN Nominates Ahmed Musa’s Wonder Goal Among 2018 World Cup Bests by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2018
It is surely one of the best goals at this world cup.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CNN Nominates Ahmed Musa’s Wonder Goal Among 2018 World Cup Bests by pocohantas(f): 1:32am On Jul 02, 2018
The second goal did it for me.
He took charge of an available opportunity. Outran the defender...
Made the goalkeeper lie down in green pastures.

Articulated his shot and delivered the goal.
He restored our souls, albeit short-lived.
His goals were indeed world-class.

OP, I expected details on how we can vote smiley

1 Like

Re: CNN Nominates Ahmed Musa’s Wonder Goal Among 2018 World Cup Bests by Thegamingorca(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2018
pocohantas:
The second goal did it for me.
He took charge of an available opportunity. Outran the defender...
Made the goalkeeper lie down in green pastures.

Articulated his shot and delivered the goal.
He restored our souls, albeit short-lived.
His goals were indeed world-class.

OP, I expected details on how we can vote smiley
kiss
So you sabi ball like this
Re: CNN Nominates Ahmed Musa’s Wonder Goal Among 2018 World Cup Bests by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Thegamingorca:
kiss
So you sabi ball like this

This is the first I will follow with such keen interest. Football is fun though, with lots of funny moments grin

(1) (Reply)

Go By Faith / Santi Cazorla Ends 636-day Injury Nightmare To Play For Villarreal / List of world Cup 2018 most fashionable Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.