Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

17 Beautiful Quotes To Inspire And Encourage You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 17 Beautiful Quotes To Inspire And Encourage You (424 Views)

Life Changing Love Quotes || To My Man Don't Worry | Powerful Life Changing Love / 20 Empowering Quotes To Get You Through The Day / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Beautiful Quotes To Inspire And Encourage You by Legohouse: 12:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Everybody have problems; we don’t wear them as sleeve, so unless we talk about it you may not know. My very good friend would always say ‘if only our look is a reflection of what we have been true.

Life can be hard sometimes; there is no need mincing words about it. Sometimes, our problems weigh us down and we can’t even find the strength to keep moving. And just maybe, one word of encouragement is all we need to lift us out of our depression…

When I am sad and troubled, I find myself looking out for inspiring quotes and the word of God that speaks to me at that time. Words are powerful; they have a way of encouraging people. But when used wrongfully, they can also demoralize and kill a person’s spirit.

For today’s article, I have carefully put together some of my favorite quotes that will not only encourage you, but provide you with a way forward…

Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you
Great power is embodied in persistence. It is always too soon to quit.
Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know other remedy than to pass quickly through them. the longer we dwell on our misfortunes the greater is their power to harm us- Voltaire
I have no regrets; if it is good-it is wonderful, if it’s bad-it’s a experience
Don’t be a prisoner of your past, become an architect of your future
Do not find reasons to smile, laugh, or be happy… just find a way!
The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transformed and to be greater than our sufferings-Ben Okri
In order to learn the most important lessons in life, one must each day surmount a fear- Ralph Waldo Emearson
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever-Mahatma Ghandi
The errors of the past in the wisdom of the future- Dale Turner
There are no limitations to the mind except the ones we acknowledge
There are millions of survivors out there; make them a million and one-Tom Hanks
However difficult life is, there is always something you can do and succeed at…. What matters is that you never give up- Steve Hawking
Never give up! You do not know what the tide will bring tomorrow- Tom Hanks
It is always too soon to give up…
There are seven days in a week…and SOMEDAY is not part of it
Pick yourself up. Fail again…for without failures, what is success anyway?

Till next time…

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For All Nigerian Parents... How You Made Me / Unilag Boy Episode 3 Finale / Kaka Morufa: A Hilarious Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.