Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town (30216 Views)

Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain / Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by MartinCorridon: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2018
wordsbase:
uhmm.... the Chinese don't wear their traditional attire on foreign assignments.

Don't they celebrate their culture? Read my post again!
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
The way Chinese, Greeks, Indians celebrate their culture is the way we should too.

I am not talking about scarification (tribal marks) or female genital mutilation (FGM) shocked

Minus the medically harmful practices grin

Look at how cool OBJ looks here. Our political figures should wear traditional attires when on foreign assignments and not suits

Just don't dress like that Papau New Guinea guy - who ironically was promoting his own culture. No bare breasts too tongue
Does PMB wear Suits?
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by MartinCorridon: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2018
m784n:
Does PMB wear Suits?

I said Political figures,non-specific. I didn't say Okonjo Iweala, neither did i say Buhari.

Read again....slowly.
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2018
lordcrypto:
mod should ban you for this comment
because I talk true... abeg gerrout of here
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Zahrudin: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Na only ONLINE una revolution dey start and end tongue

If you hear Banger/ Knock-out or see Koboko, na you go first break Usain Bolt's 100m record
lol. Guy tear race. U b mugu
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by lordcrypto: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
because I talk true... abeg gerrout of here
mod, I hope you are seeing this.
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by eneyoduke(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Be there

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Lexusgs430: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2018
If other people wear camo, nah frog jump o......
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Hardetolar(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2018
even hin great great granpa go prostrate...good boy grin
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by els0nm0rali(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2018
E get choice before? undecided
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by MartinCorridon: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2018
Zahrudin:

lol. Guy tear race. U b mugu

...and you be MAGA
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Adeyeye09(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2018
Skorea:
And so fu.ckin what?
Obasanjo and many others did that so who the fuc.k is Davido compare to Ooni
Obj can never prostrate to greet anyone... Reason becos; If you know, you know
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by adims96(m): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Despite being born with a golden spoon, he knows his language so well..
Unlike we igbos, because your dad and mum worked at fed. Ministry, you start speaking phonetics
You igbos should fix up your lives

1 Like

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2018
lordcrypto:
mod, I hope you are seeing this.
sadist
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by baby124: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2018
israelmao:
Yoruba are Nigerian Jews.
Yoruba have nothing to do with Jewish or Arabic religion
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Shemadex(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Yes babe chek my signature
Ellabae:
Majority of Yoruba guys are respectful.
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Ellabae(f): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Shemadex:
Yes babe chek my signature
grin If ur signature nor dey bring money, Biko I'm not interested.
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by neighbourhud: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2018
wamide042:
This Bloggers sef.......Do you expect Davido to tell Ooni to chop knuckle or he should get there and start saying What's up yo....

I wonder o

Òrò yen tójusimi

Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Don't they celebrate their culture? Read my post again!

Your first sentence created the premise for the rest of your post.
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by MartinCorridon: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2018
wordsbase:

Your first sentence created the premise for the rest of your post.

Read it again...slowly.

Premise or not, how did the first sentence say anything about dressing ?

Not by force to comment when someone has nothing reasonable to say
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by israelmao(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
baby124:
Yoruba have nothing to do with Jewish or Arabic religion

Your opinion.
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Read it again...slowly.

Premise or not, how did the first sentence say anything about dressing ?

Not by force to comment when someone has nothing reasonable to say
You read your own post slowly .. i mean s l o w l y ... and tell me what difference there is, if any, between culture and dressing.
Re: Davido Prostrates To Greet Ooni Of Ife As He Visits Osun State His Town by MartinCorridon: 4:56am On Jul 03, 2018
wordsbase:

You read your own post slowly .. i mean s l o w l y ... and tell me what difference there is, if any, between culture and dressing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) / Mascoteda's Baby Bump Covered In Paint / Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.