Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) (38651 Views)

How Do I Help A Friend Overcome Tramadol Addiction / FUK Final Year Student Commits Suicide Over Alleged Depression (photos) / Twitter Helps Suicidal Lady Overcome Depression. See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Watching this thread closely
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Constie(f): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Good one sha

Looking at them closely, they are all Yorubas.

Having a yoruba as a friend, you're signing a death warrant because they waste no time in betraying. So don't boast yet that you have true friends.

Say no more

3 Likes

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Please pastors in the house...
I just woke up not up to 10mins and i have been thinking because of the dream i had, i was in a house not mine, like i moved into the house but someone was already living there cos i saw lots of properties there, while wondering how possible i saw a framed picture of a lady with her name written below the frame..
I woke up and searched facebook and discovered the exact same person i had never seen in my life actually existed.. How is this possible and what could it mean?
It is absolutely possible. It is the enormous powers of your subconscious mind at play. There is something you have been subliminally yearning for that finds closure with that lady. It might be marriage, work, assistance. Partnering, etc. Anything at all. And you might not be consciously aware of this too. Cautiously reach out to the lady and you will uncover more.

1 Like

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Jimmy231: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Good one sha

Having a yoruba as a friend, you're signing a death warrant because they waste no time in betraying. So don't boast yet that you have true friends.

wan ti sepe fun eleyi laro kutukutu Monday

3 Likes

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by bossrillboss: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2018
bolinjkezzy:

What if you n your friends are all broke?
...depression kill d guy trowey b dat na.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by alexola20(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Depression is very bad, it makes one suicidal.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2018
The day my nigger knew I was going through depression he took me out shopping and spent the hell on me.Never in your life favour a woman over a man,your male friends will always be there for you but your girlfriend will never will.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2018
That's so good of them. undecided I think I need frnds like these.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by temmy2210: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2018
The best gift to give friend is your time.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by iListen(f): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2018
Benblaq:
iLISTEN chiunlimited mznaett, shebi you are seeing what friends did ?? Anyway, I'm depressed too, so who's flying in first?

Let us understand the reason behind your depression first...is it money, hunger, career, education, or ... wink

This is Nigeria...sending the flight money fit make sense pass to fly in... tongue

All in all...who you epp? undecided
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Good one sha

You just had to bring your unfortunate badly trained, lack of proper parenting Igbo self to this thread. Always spewing hate. You guys were born and raised with hatred. Later you will claim the whole world hate you.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2018
freemanbubble:
the last time i checked. depression was anger turned inward. so why should a nigggar hold anger for so long and never let go.

such niggars are pussy nigarrrs and your so called friends are all pussyyyys
Anger turned inward = Depression. Wawu! Where did you make your own findings?
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by kennypedia(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
I just woke up not up to 10mins and i have been thinking because of the dream i had, i was in a house not mine, like i moved into the house but someone was already living there cos i saw lots of properties there, while wondering how possible i saw a framed picture of a lady with her name written below the frame..
I woke up and searched facebook and discovered the exact same person i had never seen in my life actually existed.. How is this possible and what could it mean?
Hahaha your future wife niyen. She's gonna help your life embrace her

1 Like

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
hahaha ....u funny o
Why search d name on Facebook.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by khalids: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Good one sha

Hater spoted

1 Like

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Billygee2u: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69003746:
A TRUE FRIEND STICKS CLOSER THAN A BROTHER

Proverbs 18:24
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by themodernman: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2018
CastedBlog:
This Kind of friends are ain't Humans, They are Angels in Human Forms,lol.. Twitter user KaiserVirtuoso has revealed how his friends 6 of them Flew in all from another Country to save him, After he told them he was going through Depression, According to him, They came from their respective Countries to intervene, and reminded him who he truly is, His life in Christ.. Isn't That Adorable?

True friends are rare sha, See him and the Squad below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/see-what-6-friends-did-to-man-after-her.html

Who amongst them is the depressed?
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Heartbender: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Common meh chi onu
Anigreat:
shocked

Good one sha

1 Like

Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
iListen:

Let us understand the reason behind your depression first...is it money, hunger, career, education, or ... wink

This is Nigeria...sending the flight money fit make sense pass to fly in... tongue

All in all...who you epp? undecided
With this level of savagery... I QUIT
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Offpoint:
I'm going through depression too, anyone that cares should gimme a painless ways of suicide... preferably in my sleep.

Too much sleeping pills will do the job effectively. Pls, don't commit suicide o.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked
Good one sha

You are a mess. Can you do us a favour pls? Just off yourself for us because you're a pollutant.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Offpoint: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
maasoap:

Too much sleeping pills will do the job effectively. Pls, don't commit suicide o.
You don't understand.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Mznaett: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Benblaq:
iLISTEN chiunlimited mznaett, shebi you are seeing what friends did ?? Anyway, I'm depressed too, so who's flying in first?

I'm not happy with you.

sad
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
freemanbubble:
the last time i checked. depression was anger turned inward. so why should a nigggar hold anger for so long and never let go.

such niggars are pussy nigarrrs and your so called friends are all pussyyyys

U don't have even the slightest idea about what depression is.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
Good sex cures depression.
cheesy cheesy
He needs to get married
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Offpoint:
I'm going through depression too, anyone that cares should gimme a painless ways of suicide... preferably in my sleep.

Off Point.
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by lilyheaven: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=PapaNnamdi post=69003818]Please pastors in the house...
Re: 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mznaett:

I'm not happy with you.
sad
SWALLOW IT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iā€™m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help / Lagos Government Sacks Frontline Health Workers / Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.