Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner (11215 Views)

Enugu Guber: INEC Lacks Powers To Suspend Collated Results – PDP / Ebonyi Assembly Declares Seats Of Three PDP Members' Seats Vacant / Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Yyeske(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Donald95:

Keep waiting. Jesus is coming.
Then kip kwayet and stop making noise if you can't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Am in total support of what anambra state government is doing....If they are not comfortable about it....they should rename every anambra street in Ebonyi....

I have said it before that we made a mistake retaining Ebonyi state and abakiliki to be precise as an igbo state....

And as such am advocating that if opportunity presents itself....Ebonyi should be moved to north......they are better off under Arewa......

I can't see the reason why they will remain under SE....and be fighting anambra at any slightest opportunity.....

what is all these.....They should be moved to arewa...period...

Club street remains the name of that street.

Thank u Gov Obiano.

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Donald95(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2018
vankaid:
Not everyone who doesn't agree with you is "afonja".
The guy is Yoruba claiming To be Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Yyeske(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2018
vankaid:

Sometimes some of you IPOB guys confuse objectivity with "defending other tribes".
I rarely take most of you serious reason why you cannot see me arguing with IPOB guy, they almost behave like almajiri who has all their reasoning fixed on one lane of thought process.
They don't have brains to reason, IPOB does the reasoning for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by MXrap: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2018
GBAM..inagine Ebonyi of all states taking a shot on Anambra.

Club road stands if they don't like it they should do the same in their state. We don't care.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Igbos are their very own enemies, killing each other and hating each other..
The quicker ebonyi ppl know that they are regarded as second class Igbos, wawa, osu, outcasts, by orher igbo States the better for them.

Give them Biafra and in a year they will finish one another... Who remembers the man that was killed sometime in the East.. That's what i am talking about...
Massob will kill ipob, ipob will kill tripob.. Etc

My very first time in the east, i so hated that place.. And i wondered how ppl cope there, so many underdeveloped scattered settlements and only few urban areas, Aba should be the dirtirst place in the world, Onitsha should come second.

The greatest enemy of an Igbo man, is another Igbo man
Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by mavinc4u(f): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2018
I can see something is wrong with both governor of the 2 states. There are important issues in Nigeria and their problem is naming a street.
Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nightwolf1: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2018
vankaid:

Sometimes some of you IPOB guys confuse objectivity with "defending other tribes".
I rarely take most of you serious reason why you cannot see me arguing with IPOB guy, they almost behave like almajiri who has all their reasoning fixed on one lane of thought process.

It seems u are finding it difficult to understand a thing and this is why I do tag ur kind as zoogerians.

I don't have to repeat myself cos u have been classed.. So watch it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Lajet: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Umahi and Obiano are enemies of Ndigbo they know what they are doing. nothing concern Anambra and Ebonyi on this matter The two Fulani slaves want to bring unnecessary problem between brothers and Sisters.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Jabioro: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Shameless people
Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nightwolf1: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Yyeske:
Bring up the link and stop blabbing, you I'm new here?

I ain't joking with you on this issue cos u are fully aware how I used to tackle u in the past.. I won't do u that favour of posting a link. But rest assured u ain't escaping with that overused statement of yours claiming omambala while u turn around and attack igbo people.. Yoruba man be proud of yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by koning: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2018
The change is cosmetic and will have no relevance to the common man that knows the road as 'Abakiliki road'. Ebonyi should have just ignored it.
I cannot imagine anyone changing 'Abakiliki road' in Enugu to anything else. The road is so entrenched that any other name will never stick.

After Gen. I.D. Bisala was executed for planning a coup, Bisala rd was changed to Independence avenue, Enugu. Till today most people still refer to that road as Bisala rd.

When an important road has carried a certain name for a very long time. Proper town planning requires that you DO NOT change it. I cannot imagine anyone changing Ogui rd or Obiagu rd in Enugu to anything else.

Havind said this, it's not up to Ebonyi house of assembly to force anything. It's an Anambra issue. They can only retaliate in Abakiliki.

The change of name was however petty and immature.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nightwolf1: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Am in total support of what anambra state government is doing....If they are not comfortable about it....they should rename every anambra street in Ebonyi....

I have said it before that we made a mistake retaining Ebonyi state and abakiliki to be precise as an igbo state....

And as such am advocating that if opportunity presents itself....Ebonyi should be moved to north......they are better off under Arewa......

I can't see the reason why they will remain under SE....and be fighting anambra at any slightest opportunity.....

what is all these.....They should be moved to arewa...period...

Club street remains the name of that street.

Thank u Gov Obiano.

For the Biafrans, Ebonyi state is one of us but for zoogerians like urself it should be moved to the north.
So bring it on.
Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2018
zxcvb:
The quicker ebonyi ppl know that they are regarded as second class Igbos, wawa, osu, outcasts, by orher igbo States the better for them.

Give them Biafra and in a year they will finish one another... Who remembers the man that was killed sometime in the East.. That's what i am talking about...

My very first time in the east, i so hated that place.. And i wondered how ppl cope there, so many underdeveloped scattered settlements and only few urban areas, Aba should be the dirtirst place in the world, Onitsha should come second.

lolzzzzz......

It baffles me my dear......

infact osogbo is the capital of new York city
ogbomosho is the capital of france
ijebu ode is the headquarter of world bank
ajegunle is the most beautiful city on earth...
Ikorodu is the industrial world centre.....

lolzzzz....my brothers some people really needs deliverance.......and I pray pastor Chris locate them...for proper cleansing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Nightwolf1:

For the Biafrans, Ebonyi state is one of us but for zoogerians like urself it should be moved to the north.
So bring it on.

let them be moved to arewa and u will see this fight stop....

I know Ebonyians will accept my proposal will full happiness.
Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nightwolf1: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

let them be moved to arewa and u will see this fight stop....

I know Ebonyians will accept my proposal will full happiness.

Zoogerians are naturally senseless. I'm not surprised. And you are energized being a zoogerian. Kudos
Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by TheKingIsHere: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2018
He Said the two states are brothers and sisters

So Ebonyi is the sister state while you are the brother state abi?

Why not the other way round?

Shiiooor

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by blackaxe78: 8:13am On Jul 02, 2018
Donald95:

Hold it there Mr Scarface This isn't Afonja stuff. it's all about The unity of Great Igbo land Which made us exceptional species

Which Unity!

That Anambara and Abia tussle to be the most superior Igbo`s and Ebonyi are the least Igbo`s

Be romancing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Nightwolf1:

Zoogerians are naturally senseless. I'm not surprised. And you are energized being a zoogerian. Kudos

Stop forcing your assertion on me...

don't force ur conclusion on me.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by hisgrace090: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2018
tiwiex:
I really don't know much about this case. I don't know if the naming was triggered through a friction between both states but what exactly is Ebonyi saying? I want to change the name of a road in my state and another state lays objection? I really think Ebonyi should have just kept quiet. They had no case if you ask me then they buttered it with stupidity. OK oh.
waking up tomorrow and hearing that nnamdi azikiwe international airport have been renamed to a Yoruba or housa man I don't think Igbo's especially anambra state will be happy with it.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2018
blackaxe78:

Which Unity!

That Anambara and Abia tussle to be the most superior Igbo`s and Ebonyi are the least Igbo`s

Be romancing yourself.

there was no tussle...

stop all these lies abeg....

and pls anambra not anambara...

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by makasimatics(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by TheKingIsHere: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Lajet:
Umahi and Obiano are enemies of Ndigbo they know what they are doing. nothing concern Anambra and Ebonyi on this matter The two Fulani slaves want to bring unnecessary problem between brothers and Sisters.

Who is the brother and who is the sister?
Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by paulooo3(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
wink abeg gv dem biafra. Ddm go sti end up lik south sudan kikikikk
who was your English teacher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nightwolf1: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Stop forcing your assertion on me...
don't force ur conclusion on me.
How can I force a zoogerian to be a zoogerian?
Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by TheKingIsHere: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Nightwolf1:

I ain't joking with you on this issue cos u are fully aware how I used to tackle u in the past.. I won't do u that favour of posting a link. But rest assured u ain't escaping with that overused statement of yours claiming omambala while u turn around and attack igbo people.. Yoruba man be proud of yourself.

Oga provide the link na?

After all the mouth were you make. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by BrightJay: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2018
The commissioner is right, the so called ultimatum from Ebonyi House of Assembly is both unnecessary and somehow stupid.

They should concentrate on serious issues at hand.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by Nightwolf1: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Oga provide the link na?
After all the mouth were you make. undecided
Common go sleep. Even the person wey I dey refer to knows what's up.
Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by ikechemez(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2018
The truth remains that they don't have the right to give ultimatum but they have right to change roads and streets named after Anambra towns which constituted over 90% in Ebonyi likewise Enugu. What is good for the goose, remember is also good for the gentile.

My 2kobo. Am from Anambra in case you don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by goaldynboy: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2018
But why does Ebonyi State Govt have to fight with Anambra State Govt over every slightest trivial issue?! This is something that would have been resolved amicably through dialogue! Why should they resort to giving ultimatum to their brother state! Ultimatum is a hostile tool! They that gave such ultimatum knows from their inner mind that Anambra Govt will not cow to such joke! And this is not the first time Ebonyi will seize the slightest opportunity or reason to antagonize Anambra! I don't know why!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by TundeBricklayer: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2018
zxcvb:

God has answered your prayer

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Assembly Lacks Powers To Give Anambra Ultimatum –commissioner by ZUBY77(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2018
tiwiex:
I really don't know much about this case. I don't know if the naming was triggered through a friction between both states but what exactly is Ebonyi saying? I want to change the name of a road in my state and another state lays objection? I really think Ebonyi should have just kept quiet. They had no case if you ask me then they buttered it with stupidity. OK oh.

A duly registered street name cant just be changed without considering discussing it with the registered owner first.

You can not take my money to register a street, then change it without telling me. This is criminal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment / Mansur Dan Ali Blames 'Traditional Leaders' For Violence In North / Ihedioha’s Appointee, Fin Sec, Youth Leader Resign From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.