Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,901 members, 7,841,372 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. (819 Views)

Best Solution For Your Bore Hole. / The Best Solution To Nigeria's Power Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
advice plz.

I made some deals and i got scammed by fellow nigerians.

my overweight is worrying me.

i'm a nice person- i shouldnt have problems.

i dont have a defence squad on nl to attack all my enemies and make sure they get their karmic comeuppance whenever we clash.

etc etc.

oya, vent.
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by Sauron1: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
Jesus Wept
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by sizzlers(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2010
I CANT GET THAT CRAB angry
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
This is so not funny!
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by nellaluv(f): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2010
And they say mama-gee opens meaningless threads undecided , smh
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by mamagee3(f): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
nellaluv:

And they say mama-gee opens meaningless threads undecided , smh
What's with you and that username? undecided
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2010
nella luv

the thread being meaningless to you means what exactly?

was it addressed to you?
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by MissyB1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
undecided
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by denzel2009: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
I don't really know what you stand to gain by opening this thread. Seriously, I'm disappointed. . .I still believe someone is using your ID.
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by Moyola(f): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2010
Being able to realise yu av a problem is in itself a solution! tongue
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:02am On Jun 09, 2010
Rubbish thread! Belongs in the recycle bin tongue
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2010
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by googles: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by tpiah: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2010
bloody bunch of crooks, criminals, trolls and scalawags angry

your individual nemeses will catch up with you!
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
tpiah:

bloody bunch of crooks, criminals, trolls and scalawags angry

your individual nemeses will catch up with you!

Seriously, do you feel fufilled after making these comments undecided
Re: I Have So Many Problems. What's The Best Solution To My Problems. by Freiburger(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
~Sauron~:
Jesus Wept
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
yeah, he wept coz he liked them skinny. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Fined For Returning £10,000 Cash / Log-out / Colonial Legacy, Elite Dissension And The Making Of Genocide: The Story Of Biafr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.