Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Will Help You Market Your Electronics - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Will Help You Market Your Electronics (253 Views)

Buy Your Electronics Now And Pay In Instalments. / Repair All Your Electronics / A Must To Open Thread......for Your ELECTRONICS Eyes Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Market Your Electronics by ehinmowo: 5:42am On Jul 02, 2018
I am looking for someone (preferrably, distributor or whole saler) that deals in electrronics (preferrably phones and laptops. Others are also welcome) who I can help in marketing his products.

1. He will need to email me list of items he has, price and location (in Lagos).

2. He will pay me commission on every sale.

3. I am allow to sell above his original price of which the extra belongs to me without questions; and dt will not affect the agreed commission in anyway.

4. He will agree to write receipt for the sales price even if it's above the original price.

5. I want someone with reasonable price list and authentic products. Dnt wnt police to be looking for me.

Thanks

Contact me if you such person: greatmaxon@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s 128GB .....130k / How To Know You Are Been Watched When Using A Public Toilet / Carport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.