Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom (s.o.w) Devotional 02/07/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom (s.o.w) Devotional 02/07/2018 (195 Views)

W.O.R.D Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom(s.o.w) Devotional 03/07/2018 Tuesday / W.o.r.d Assembly: Seed Of Wisdom(s.o.w) Devotional 01/07/2018 / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom (s.o.w) Devotional 02/07/2018 by banabest(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2018
������������
*SEED OF WISDOM (S.O.W) DEVOTIONAL* �
By
Word Of Rohi Direction
�(W.O.R.D) Assembly

�Monday 2nd July, 2018

� TOPIC: *THE GOOD SHEPHERD*

�BIBLE TEXT: *John 10:11
_I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

You may be wondering what's the meaning of "W.O.R.D Assembly", where the "R" denotes "Rohi"- it simply means Yahweh my "Shepherd".
Our God is a good God, he leads us, things will not be orderly when the good shepherd is absent in your life (Matt 9:36). How do I make the good shepherd present in my life? Simple! By confessing with your mouth and believing in your heart that Jesus is Lord (Rom 10:9), please friend if you have not done that, do it now.
The good Shepherd knows his own, just as his own knows Him. John 10:14, the day you believe that God is your Shepherd, your days of sickness is over. We must know that our Good Shepherd is taking care of all our needs -1Peter 2:24-25.
 Without the revelation that God is our Good Shepherd, we are exposed to the devil who steals, kills and destroys. One of the greatest ways that the devil masquerades himself is as a religious teacher who teaches false doctrine John10:7-11.
W.O.R.D Assembly will help you build your faith to understand and reveal His Word to you.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *R.E.A.P* *(Receive Empowerment After Praying):*
_Shepherd of my soul, I have listen to your voice, I'm ready for You to lead me, because your way is righteous. I AM GLAD THAT YOUR WORD IS A COMPASS TO ME_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

� *Do you know:*
_Praying IN the name of Jesus is more potent than praying THROUGH His name..._

�����������

▪ *for Testimonies & counseling*
Email: rohiword@gmail.com
Tel: +2348129398211

*©W.O.R.D* _Assembly™_

(1) (Reply)

Hidden In A Field / The Snare Of Vain Glory / Planning A Traditional Catholic Funeral & A Traditional Catholic Remembrance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.