Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? (5470 Views)

My Data Wasted Away Without Me Using It. / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Simiano: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2018
My phone was stolen 2 weeks ago...i tried to call my phone number yesterday, it went through twice, then, the guy switched it off after some minutes...

Help here guys, how do i track him?
Currently, the phone has been switched off, so as the phone's GPS...
Will the police track it if reported?
How do i track it please?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Alejoc(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2018
SARS!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by kestolove95(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2018
U say dix guy stole my phone...but we dint see any guy..so wia is d guy dat stole ur phone

30 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Kelklein(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Bros save urself this mental distress.

Once the phone is off.. It's irreversible.

5 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by hardbody: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Simiano:
My phone was stolen 2 weeks ago...i tried to call my phone number yesterday, it went through twice, then, the guy switched it off after some minutes...

If you had downloaded lock watch on Android and passworded your phone, the thief's pic will appear on your email together with the location of your phone and you could even block the phone if you choose.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by talk2emma: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2018
hardbody:

If you had downloaded lock watch on Android and passworded your phone, the thief's pic will appear on your email together with the location of your phone and you could even block the phone if you choose.

Pls show me how the app look like I want to download it

1 Like

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Baadal(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2018
Simiano:

Whats the name of the phone?
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Simiano: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Baadal:
Whats the name of the phone?

infinix hot 3... (x554)
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2018
hardbody:

Wonderful app... Encourage everyone to get it

1 Like

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by lawrence35(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Good app...

Want to start selling online?

Learn how to dropship for huge profit.

https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Emmafe(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Bro don't think of paying Sars or police for tracking o, my friend paid 15k and it's over a month now no result o.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Simiano:

you can use the imei number to track it using imei tracker on playstore
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by dreamwords: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Simiano:

Go to a nearby police station and report
Give them 50k to start investigation and mobilization
Go to a court to swear affidavit that u lost ur phone

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by eghuan1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
dreamwords:

Go to a nearby police station and report
Give them 50k to start investigation and mobilization
Go to a court to swear affidavit that u lost ur phone

Rubbish. My infinix hot 5 was stolen last month. I went to ikeja force HQ and was told it will cost 20k for them to track the phone. And the surprising thing was that they told me that until someone else puts another sim card in the phone, they won't be able to track it.

I just use find my device on Google Play Store and erased my phone then went to buy another one.

Forget police and move on.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Nbote(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
dreamwords:
Go to a nearby police station and report Give them 50k to start investigation and mobilization Go to a court to swear affidavit that u lost ur phone
50k for an Infinix dats worth less than 35k?

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by NaijaTechnician(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Never worry about data again. A friend of mine from network operators show me steps to enjoy unlimited data. I activate it on each SIM check my signature for contact

Simiano:

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by pointblank247(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Simiano:

hmmmmm just helele to the nearest babalawo and jazz the hell out of the thief, you can as well see me with one white he goat seven parkets of red candle and 70k
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by 9jaArea: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
NaijaTechnician:
Never worry about data again. A friend of mine from network operators show me steps to enjoy unlimited data. I activate it on each SIM check my signature for contact

You this yeye boy, how do you want him to access the unlimited data when it is clear that he lost his phone?

1 Like

Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by kbitss(f): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Police can track it, but you will pay. When you pay, they will get the person and you collect your money back from the thief...
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by hardbody: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
talk2emma:

Pls show me how the app look like I want to download it

Check it out at play store, it's free, except you want premium
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Viserion: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
there's an app that does that.
check my signature to earn money easily online
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Viserion: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
there's an app that does that.
check my signature to earn money easily online
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Sanemind(m): 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
9jaArea:

You this yeye boy, how do you want him to access the unlimited data when it is clear that he lost his phone?
Lol..savage
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 03, 2018
hardbody:

You mean it will block? and it wont be flashable either by computer or manually?
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by hardbody: 6:18am On Jul 03, 2018
Horlaboy51:

You mean it will block? and it wont be flashable either by computer or manually?

Bros I am not phone or IT savvy, you can check out that app. If it works for you, fine. If it doesn't, no worries. I am trying to be helpful not advertising it.
Re: This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? by networkrecharg: 6:28am On Jul 03, 2018
Simiano:

Call me 08032724753.
We can track the phone and give you the details, call log and real time locations of the phone.
No stress.
Easy Catch

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently / Mtn*zain Latest / Load Mtn 100 To 1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.