Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) (32423 Views)

I Am Now A Landlady - Teni Buys A House (Video) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
cry did she pay in cash? or she payed in kind

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by CSTR1003: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2018
She now has roots in the US.
Her own Don better.
Her children and grand children will thank her for her sacrifice.

God help me too.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by macminista(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2018
post=69006379:
Nice home.
Happy for her....

One good thing over there is that she can pay the mortgage back for up to 30 years or more.

A sane society that works
.. bro no
Be to pay the mortgage oh. Na to pay the tax Be koko
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2018
beautiful, I will be a landlady to soonest
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2018
beautiful, I will be a landlady too soonest
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by creekman(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Na wa ooooo....everything na news for social media.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by jahsharon: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked
She is one of those yahoo yahoo girl that blackmail white men into travel from their country to her village for mere marriage, so the mumu will later move her to US, and become a citizen

Sebi na your mate, you too go and blackmail or whitemail a whitegirl to travel to your village for marriage.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
i no fit reply to pm, na my former iffice email i use

OK. Broo. Where u dey stay pls?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

OK. Broo. Where u dey stay pls?
lag
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by kenralph(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

Oga your grammar too poor for a graduate of the noble profession. Why you dey fall our hand like dis na? Anyway sha.... I'll advice you learn a skill related to mech. engine. There are so many of them (that's the beauty of the course afterall)
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Toto don suffer
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by lancee(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
sureheaven:
]Nice home.
Happy for her....

One good thing over there is that she can pay the mortgage back for up to 30 years or more.

A sane society that works

That’s if she is a permanent resident or US citizen.

Even if she is not ..Think with 20percent down payment she should be able to get that as an investor and pay the mortgage
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by els0nm0rali(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
dangotesmummy:
your bricklayer job? grin tongue

Way better than drug smuggling.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin
els0nm0rali:

Way better than drug smuggling.
Painment grin tongue
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
PurplePatch:
For Nigerian houses, person no go see space match leg for ground. See how beautiful and well spaced a house ought to be. In the invent of an inferno, a Nigerian house already has more than enough fuel to aid the disaster. tongue
you definitely haven't seen a New York shoe box house
Re: Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Because she get mortgage. Her journey just stated. Landlady in her dreams. Only the ignorant will be fooled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Various Looks At The AMVCAs Which Look Is Your Favorite? / Toke Makinwa Wows In All Gold High Slit Dress To Host '20 Years A King' Concert / Psquare Paul Okoye Turns Down Guy Who Begged To Be His Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.