Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Questions That Needs Answers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions That Needs Answers (287 Views)

A country that needs a savior / Tinubu: Reliance On Export Of Raw Materials, Disease That Needs Urgent Cure / Is Buhari Dead?? See Questions That Would Leave You To Wonder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions That Needs Answers by Degis(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2018
Please, I want to ask you my friends to help me answer these questions

"Why did the Imam who hid people in the mosque, hide only people of one faith, which is Christianity?"

"Why did the Imam not have to hide the Muslims and other Traditional worshippers?"

"Why was the Mosque spared seeing that the Churches and other places of worship were burnt to ashes"

"Is it possible to steal a cow more less 300 in one fell swoop without prior experience in cattle rearing seeing that those Berom people are majorly Farmers?"

"Is self help the solution to criminality?"

"How did the attacks identify the religion of the supposed cow thieves to know that they are all Christians?"

I would want to thank the Imam for helping to save the lives of the brethren and pray that his act comes back to him and his generation after him in multiple folds in Jesus name
Re: Questions That Needs Answers by Degis(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Our lack of ability to deeply introspect will be the undoing of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

PRESS STATEMENT : Bayelsa State Government Pays June Salary / I've Kept Faith With My Promise - President / Why Do You Let Your Politicians Hide Money In Another Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.