Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Questions For Briafrans. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions For Briafrans. (6238 Views)

20 Questions For The Morons At The PUNCH NEWSPAPERS: / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election / 7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Timewilltell2(f): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2018
universe123:
Time will surely tell who is senseless

Go away , hungry fool.
Re: Questions For Briafrans. by universe123: 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Go away , hungry fool.
Troll, go away from here sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Timewilltell2(f): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
universe123:
Troll, go away from here sad

This is my thread dimwit
Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Nukualofa: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

How did you reach that conclusions ?. Stick to the topic please and be mature.
what if I tell you I know your real name and I still have your picture with beards will you believe me MrKayusfit? I will start using your brother picture as meme then your parents before I will use yours

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Timewilltell2(f): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nukualofa:
what if I tell you I know your real name and I still have your picture with beards will you believe me MrKayusfit? I will start using your brother picture as meme then your parents before I will use yours

You are a big fool that the woman who pushed you out of her dirty vagina.
Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Daewang: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

You are informed. Kudos.

Enugu made that list with Accra alongside Barcelona, Paris, London, Athens, Atlanta. Over 360 cities were examined but only 35 made the list that year.

The Rockerfeller foundation were trying to map out the top 100 most resilient cities in the world and they did it in batches. Enugu and the other 34 cities made the first batch and started acting as model for cities seeking for global resilience.

Lagos used the Enugu model and in the next batch was appointed.

They couldn't maintain that status, a year later Lagos was named 2nd worst place to live in the world by The Economist while Enugu was again named the Most Serene Place to Raise Kids in Nigerian.

This years Lagos has deteriorated more into dirtiness.

Few years back The Rice Report named it The Mega City of Slum. According to the report over 60% of Lagosians are Slum Dwellers.

Open defeacation is a part of the city together with their stunted bungalow private residential buildings.

Lagos cannot catch up with Enugu in serenity and majesty.

#Fact

This is very true nwanne.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by LZAA: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
adadike:
who is still listening to this girl that behave like an ogbanje? Ndi Igbo, gba chini nwa ara nkiti. in all her threads she is always against other sister state or countries. if you want to know her tribe, check the people with the highest inferiority complex in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by LZAA: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
immhotep:

Nigger-Area supporter spotted

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa
Dont mind Roger3D
This his new account opened 3 days ago grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by frankdoz22: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
I don't want to share nationality with afonja Muslims and almajiri terrorist! Biafra is my home. All hail nnamdi KANU!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Ziggylady(f): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
benben1000:

An Afonja man identifying as a woman. You afonjas are the most useless sets of men on this planet. Tomorrow you come here and cry epistle how your girlfriend nor wife left you...why won't she leave you when you identify as a woman!

hahaha! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Balyz: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

When we take over our resources & make laws/policies that are not hindered by that of Nigeria, you will see that we aren't joking.

For now, we are a people whose potentials are suppressed by Nigeria.
Story
Re: Questions For Briafrans. by PointZerom: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:
The people who want biafra call Nigeria all sorts of names. Are you not part of of the reason Nigeria is where it is today ?

You claim , when you get biafra it will have the best universities in Africa, but how come the schools in the east are struggling to make the stupid list as we speak even the nigerian list? What will change that you can't change now, mouth ?

You claim you will have 24hr light, but your region is the most suffering with light as we speak undecided.

You claim you will be technologically advanced in Africa, what is stopping you from innovating now? . The Forbes Africa list was dominated by Nigerians but not from your region, how come ?

You claim our passport is rubbish , but you rubbished it with crime , will you not do the usual business with biafra passport to make it useless too ? undecided

Will you perform miracles if you get biafra?

Shut up.

Your Niger Arean govnt policies are frustrating our development.

FYI: We fought your country for three years without any external help.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by selemempe: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Looking at this map, u can see that biafra would rival nations like botswana, namibia and algeria in no time. Oil blessed, diversity blessed, christianity blessed, literacy blessed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by deomelo: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Daewang:

Even in nutrition, average household income, crime rate and achievement of Millennium Development Goals(MDGs) we best all regions. Enugu was the first city in west Africa to join list of most economically resilient cities in the world alongside Paris and New York. Onitsha and Nsukka according to demograghia are part of most built up cities in the world. We also have the fastest rising middle class in this contraption so our future looks bright.

Also the OP seems to be quite uninformed. The current 2018 forbes list of richest nigerians contains 4 Igbo men.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

grin grin
Re: Questions For Briafrans. by MrCork: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:
The people who want biafra call Nigeria all sorts of names. Are you not part of of the reason Nigeria is where it is today ?

You claim , when you get biafra it will have the best universities in Africa, but how come the schools in the east are struggling to make the stupid list as we speak even the nigerian list? What will change that you can't change now, mouth ?

You claim you will have 24hr light, but your region is the most suffering with light as we speak undecided.

You claim you will be technologically advanced in Africa, what is stopping you from innovating now? . The Forbes Africa list was dominated by Nigerians but not from your region, how come ?

You claim our passport is rubbish , but you rubbished it with crime , will you not do the usual business with biafra passport to make it useless too ? undecided

...really. ..but why do u prefa werin thongs to g~string? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by MrCork: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

..u need a man..correct? ..ok then
.can I make u my woman? ...and did I mention am from pekam London?
wink

3 Likes

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Almaiga: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Op, na God go bless you for asking Igbo's these questions.

With the sets of leaders the South East have produced, Biafra will be worst than Nigeria.
Quote me anywhere. cool

1 Like

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:58am On Jul 03, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

Your Niger Arean govnt policies are frustrating our development.

FYI: We fought your country for three years without any external help.

You are frustrating yourselves by swallowing many crap.

You a to lost , so ? grin. You want another round of starvation and massacre ? Don't start what you can't finish. Your cowardly leaders always run when the python comes to dance grin. Gabon and now Britain. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are disgcracing your self.
How sweetie?
Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Timewilltell2(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2018
immhotep:

How sweetie?

Go away flat one before I disgrace your lineage .

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Go away flat one before I disgrace your lineage .
Wetin I do you again?
You should be preaching love not hate kiss kiss

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Timewilltell3: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
immhotep:

Wetin I do you again?
You should be preaching love not hate kiss kiss

Cc lzaa

Are you ipob ?

1 Like

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Are you ipob ?
I am Oduduwa from Oshogbo

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by LZAA: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
immhotep:

I am Oduduwa from Oshogbo

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
selemempe:
Looking at this map, u can see that biafra would rival nations like botswana, namibia and algeria in no time. Oil blessed, diversity blessed, christianity blessed, literacy blessed

pls am against this map....

The only biafran states I know is the 5 eastern igbo speaking states...

you people should stop creating unnecessary attachment to those who doesn't want u..

Am yet to see a single Igboman from South south.

3 Likes

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by selemempe: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

pls am against this map....

The only biafran states I know is the 5 eastern igbo speaking states...

you people should stop creating unnecessary attachment to those who doesn't want u..

Am yet to see a single Igboman from South south.
lol... so says the anambra man. I always knew u were an impostor when you called ebonyi 3rd class igbos. Go and tell kaduna nzeogwu that he is not igbo.

And now that i have confirmed who u are, i will never quote u again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
selemempe:
lol... so says the anambra man. I always knew u were an impostor when you called ebonyi 3rd class igbos. Go and tell kaduna nzeogwu that he is not igbo.

And now that i have confirmed who u are, i will never quote u again

am not aware of the allegation u just levelled against me now but all am saying in effect is that we have to be realistic not optimistic....

Have south south told u they want biafra....hell no.....

If we really want to achieve these we have to limit and intensify this fight within the 5 eastern states.....who has shown really that they want biafra.....

Dragging people along with u and at same time, they are insulting that u are dragging them is the insults I won't take from them.....

If we must make any meaningful progress south south must be removed from that map........u don't force unity upon people....

and secondly Nzeogwu is from South south.....as origin and will be identified with a tribe in Niger delta.....QED...
Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Emycord: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

am not aware of the allegation u just levelled against me now but all am saying in effect is that we have to be realistic not optimistic....

If we really want to achieve these we have to limit and intensify this fight within the 5 eastern states.....who has shown really that they want biafra.....

Dragging people along with u and at same time, they are insulting that u are dragging them is the insults I won't take from them.....

If we must make any meaningful progress south south must be removed from that map........u don't force unity upon people....

and secondly Nzeogwu is from South south.....as origin and will be identified with a tribe in Niger delta.....QED...
Una De Mad In Nigeria. So You Can't Force Unity With South South On Biafra But You Can Force Unity With Biafra Under "One Nigeria"? Did The South South Tell You They Want One Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Emycord:
Una De Mad In Nigeria. So You Can't Force Unity With South South On Biafra But You Can Force Unity With Biafra Under "One Nigeria"? Did The South South Tell You They Want One Nigeria

The south south has already made it clear they want to remain under Nigeria.....

So there is no need dragging people that have chosen where is comfortable for them to seek their future....

let's just leave south south alone.....They have said it countless times that they don't want to be in biafra.
Re: Questions For Briafrans. by selemempe: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

[s]am not aware of the allegation u just levelled against me now but all am saying in effect is that we have to be realistic not optimistic....

and secondly Nzeogwu is from South south.....as origin and will be identified with a tribe in Niger delta.....QED...[/s]
yoro moslem

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questions For Briafrans. by gidgiddy: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The south south has already made it clear they want to remain under Nigeria.....

So there is no need dragging people that have chosen where is comfortable for them to seek their future....

let's just leave south south alone.....They have said it countless times that they don't want to be in biafra.

The North North people have said they don't want to be part of Nigeria many times, same as the East East people. So why attaching your self to them?
Re: Questions For Briafrans. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
gidgiddy:

The North North people have said they don't want to be part of Nigeria many times, same as the East East people. So why attaching your self to them?

just leave Niger delta alone and stop dragging them if we must accomplish our mission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Wait In New Jersey To Give Ugwuanyi And Utazi The Ekweremadu Treatment(pic) / Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son / Federal Govt Releases 2015 Cut-off Marks For Federal Govt Colleges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.