Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Comr. Atti J Moses Raises Alarm Over The Distribution Of $350 Mi Abacha L - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comr. Atti J Moses Raises Alarm Over The Distribution Of $350 Mi Abacha L (517 Views)

Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / We Need A Youth Development Governor In Bayelsa State Comr.atti J Moses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comr. Atti J Moses Raises Alarm Over The Distribution Of $350 Mi Abacha L by NollyTV: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Nolly TV News.....
(www.nollytvafrica.com)

Comr. Atti J Moses Secretary Nigerian Youth Parliament South South Caucus Raises Alarm over the distribution of $350 million  Abacha Loot.

“A monumental  injustice is about to be Committed and melted on  Nigerians Again. General Sani Abacha former Nigerian De facto President of Nigeris  looted Nigeria to a Stand Still which is Verifiable.

“I am not Making this Publication to Oppose the President Buhari Led Administration but contribute my quota to our National Growth by deliberately Reacting to some critical Issues affecting the Youths and Nigerians in General.

“There has been cases of recovered Abacha loot and the Recent one which has gotten international attention and the consciousness of Conscious People because of the Positive way the money is to be shared amongst 19 States of the federation.

“My Point is why only 19 States, what about the Remaining 17 States ?
Those that Prepared the Arithmetic said they targeted at Economically disadvantaged States and victims of Corruption . Is there any State that is not Economically Disadvantaged in Nigeria or that is not a victim of corruption ? I want to charge our President to sight his signals towards this Particular Issue and ensure that the Recovered Abacha loots of  $350 million be equally distributed amongst the 36 Nigerian States”.

Comr. Atti J Moses is the special assistant to the Governor of Bayelsa State on student affairs, and secretary, Nigerian Youth Parliament, South South caucus.

Reginald Tobin
Special assistant to Comr. Atti J Moses on media
Re: Comr. Atti J Moses Raises Alarm Over The Distribution Of $350 Mi Abacha L by Mylove55(f): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2018
I disagree with fg,
The money should be share to all citizen of Nigeria,
Even if it is one naira each to both the rich and the poor.
This will also encouraged the poorest to have bank account. For easy identification and census which eliminate election rigging and and reduced killings by rustlers and herdsmen bandit, kidnappers and armed robbers.
And this will give purchasing power to everyone which will in turn boost the economy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comr. Atti J Moses Raises Alarm Over The Distribution Of $350 Mi Abacha L by paulooo3(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2018
that will only be beneficial in the north, cos of massive poverty and lack of standard education, but the will keep boasting of being the most agricultural states

1 Like

Re: Comr. Atti J Moses Raises Alarm Over The Distribution Of $350 Mi Abacha L by SolutionMee: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2018
We're given it to the poor people whether you like it or not

Let's have a heart please
Re: Comr. Atti J Moses Raises Alarm Over The Distribution Of $350 Mi Abacha L by dadavivo: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari is the worst thing that have ever hit Nigeria since abacha died
Re: Comr. Atti J Moses Raises Alarm Over The Distribution Of $350 Mi Abacha L by 99miles(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2018
the north has 19 states.........hope what am thinking is not what they are planning to do.
Our Oyel money! Big ups to articulate comrade Ati J Moses.

1 Like

Re: Comr. Atti J Moses Raises Alarm Over The Distribution Of $350 Mi Abacha L by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
I disagree with fg,
The money should be share to all citizen of Nigeria,
Even if it is one naira each to both the rich and the poor.
This will also encouraged the poorest to have bank account. For easy identification and census which eliminate election rigging and and reduced killings by rustlers and herdsmen bandit, kidnappers and armed robbers.
And this will give purchasing power to everyone which will in turn boost the economy.

This is exactly how the poor and ignorant reason..
Re: Comr. Atti J Moses Raises Alarm Over The Distribution Of $350 Mi Abacha L by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Put th3 money into what would benefit the entire country like electricity...

How can a zombie defend Buhari when he has not seen light for 1week....I don't understand zombies o

(1) (Reply)

Chain Me In A Psychiatric Ward If I Vote Buhari Over Fela Durotoye / Caption This Picture Of Patience Jonathan And Olusegun Obasanjo / We Will Uproot PDP In Nigeria Come 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.