Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos (26611 Views)

Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Laple0541(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Why dem no kill d idiot now?
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Death and Destruction is their karma ..no surprise there
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Loanguyng: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Call me if you need me.
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by room089: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2018
So this is the tongue of Lai Mohammed!

Thank God for saving your life, I pray you begin to live aright.
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
We don't need Fulani party in Niger delta
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by shadyLP(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Shout SaiBaba 50times and you would get a job....
A chiefzombie here is selling barbeque and suya after graduating 6years ago...You wey never finish NYSC dey rush...Lol.
You never ready!
Bros your response to dis boy matter na bomb oo.. No b fight abeg... grin grin
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by Abagworo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
SolutionMee:
It was either a setup by the PDP or his village people

Well, even if he dies, no one cares

Communal clashes are usually more of cultism and land than politics.
Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
PurplePatch:
If your car isn't bullet proof I'm yet to see traces of the "bullet rain" on it. Anyway thank God for your life.

Now more than ever I desperately needs that "village people meme." who helps out? Please quote me. grin
Thanks!

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Austindark:
Is already obvious that Nigerians are angry with the APC especially in the south south region.

But how dare you an APC member talk about peace.

What an Irony!!!!!

Adolf Hitler would be a better peace maker than you people.

PS: I do not support bellicose options

Re: Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos by KingsleyBuubba(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
tzargeemedia:
The youths are the problem of this country

Can you please explain further how youths are the problem of this country, please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / Kaduna Music Festival Ends In Violence / Hope Uzodinma And Owelle Rochas Okorocha Meet In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.