Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife (46852 Views)

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / 80-Year-Old Saudi Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by dejaroo200: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, this is why i love Muslims. Instead of allowing the young girl to roam around dating and sleeping with several boyfriends like we Christians do, it's better to marry her and allow her stick to a man. We Christians are hypocrites, we condemn this while majority of us engage in sexual indiscipline
U are a useless person, born again my foot. Idiot when u have ur own daughter give her out for marriage when u give birth to her to protect her from men... Mtchewww. Bastard son of a thousand fathers

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, this is why i love Muslims. Instead of allowing the young girl to roam around dating and sleeping with several boyfriends like we Christians do, it's better to marry her and allow her stick to a man. We Christians are hypocrites, we condemn this while majority of us engage in sexual indiscipline

as born again were did you read what you are saying here: For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him. Genesis 18:19 King James Version (KJV)

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Babayoutoomuch(f): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

You are definitely not a Christian. What a bandage!!

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

Hypocrite!
I won't blame you as your religion is the most hypocritical on planet Earth.
A religion of eternal sex in paradise.
Keep lying to deface Christianity and polish your weak Allah who cannot stand for himself.
Junior pastor in mfm my foot!

3 Likes

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by coolexy2: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
royalamour:
Too many upside down things are associated with this specific religion.

Nonsense! This is human right infringement.
you don't read the article or you don't understand..
Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
ilofy:

as born again were did you read what you are saying here: For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him. Genesis 18:19 King James Version (KJV)

The mumu guy no be Christian at all.
Na one of Allah's online babysitters.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Feraz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Watch as Christian extremist flood here to disparage the man's religion, forgetting that until very recently in the Vatican it's lawful for a 13yr girl to get married.

Mary the mother of Jesus got married to Joseph, who was not less than 80 yrs of old, around this age.
I have actually searched the bible and other references to see where this school of thought originated from but could not find any. The bible never mentioned the age of Mary and Joseph unlike other characters such as Jesus (33 years at the time of his crucifixion), Zachariah, Abraham (100yrs) and Sarah(99 yrs), Moses (120yrs) etc.

Where do you get the above from? Please, don't mention the Catholic Encyclopedia where this supposedly originated from because it looked/sounded more like speculations and conjectures. If Abraham was a year older than his wife and Zachariah said his wife is as old as he is, then (and these were different times), it is safe to deduce that the age gap between Mary and Joseph should not be more than 2 - 3.

I do not know about the Vatican law so I cannot comment on that.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by PierreAbutu(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

Your comment brings your parenting into question....d HOLY BIBLE says train up a child in d way that he should go, and when he (she) is old she will not depart from it
If u can't be a good Christian parent, it doesn't mean others can't or should emulate nonsense

Allow your 11 year old daughter to get married soon

When she develops FISTULA problems, allow her to suffer in shame for the rest of her life

If u know u are a man with a penis between your legs, meet your wife and mother and tell them you want to do this Bullshit u just typed here

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by tohpahz(f): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

Your stupidity is just so underated..

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Faithway10:
Malaysian authorities are investigating the marriage between an 11-year-old Thai girl and a 41-year-old Malaysian Muslim that has sparked public outrage and calls for child brides to be banned.

Rubber scrap dealer Che Abdul Karim Che Abdul Hamid secretly married the girl as his third wife in Thailand, and the union became public after one of his wives lodged a complaint with police.

Muslim girls under the minimum legal marriage age of 16 can wed with the consent of the Shariah court and their parents. Muslim men in Malaysia can marry four wives.

Deputy Prime Minister Wan Azizah Wan Ismail has said the marriage was illegal as it had not been approved by the Shariah court.

Photos on social media showed the groom holding the girl's hand after the marriage ceremony.

Local media said Che Abdul Karim, who is also an imam in a rural village in northeast Kelantan state, already has two wives and six children aged between 5 and 18.

He told Bernama news agency that his marriage was lawful and approved by the girl's parents, who are poor rubber tappers in Malaysia.

He has said he will only formalize the marriage in Malaysia when the girl turns 16 and that she will stay with her parents until then.

The girl was also quoted as saying by local media that she doesn't understand the fuss over her marriage as she is in love with Che Abdul Karim.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/outrage-as-malaysian-man-makes-11-year-old-girl-his-third-wife.html

Muslim girls under the age of 16 can get married under Sharia law with the consent of their parents.
Much like the Sharia law over here.
He even has an 18 year old child, yet marrying an 11 year old.
And who says 16 years is old enough?
Bloody pedophile

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

I doubt if you are one. Christian teachings don't support the point you listed above. One can go to church and claim Christianity but is not in the real sense.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Chi59:

Muslim girls under the age of 16 can get married under Sharia law with the consent of their parents.
Much like the Sharia law over here.
He even has an 18 year old child, yet marrying an 11 year old.
And who says 16 years is old enough?
Bloody pedophile

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Almunjid:

Islam is not a culture, otondo. The practice is Arab culture and no religion is against it. If there is, tell me which book and which verse?
What do u have to say about Jewish culture for 12 years for girls and 13 years for boys. Are they uncivilized too?.

Ode ni e

Oponu sowe nu

Islam is an institution so it can have a culture

Do you even know the meaning of culture or jihad mentality has ruined your maggot invested Brain.

Culture : the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.

Eru Esu to npe ara re leru Olorun

Who is talking about the culture of the Jews

We are telling you Your Sick religion is the problem of the whole World . You are senselessly talking about Jewish culture.

Oponu am I a Jew?

Mentally Derailed set of ppl

Islam religion of Peace grin

Empty barrels grin

when did you hear the Christians announce their religion a peaceful one. They don't need to. it shows in their life style.

Even a New born knows the difference between the two.

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

Why can't we Christians live and let's live? What is our business with sharia law and Islamic culture? Why are we always intimidated by Islam?
I don't think your head is screwed on well.
Apart from religion, which is not my problem, can you give your 11 year old daughter to such a person?
Do you know that even a 16 year old can still develop VVF?

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by natureem: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

A true born again Christian will be cautioned by the Holy Spirit in him or her not to come online and type poo like this condemning the body of Christ in general for some few likes and quotes.
A true born again christian will also know that the church is mixed up right now with true worshippers and bench warmers.
A true born again Christian will retire to his or her war room and pray for his nation with utmost sincerity

You are a pillar of self righteousness, and that's a sin
Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Offixialsecret(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

first of all u are a fool
not just a fool but a great one
a girl of eleven getting married to a 31 year man and u are supporting

i would not blame u na buhari reason cause am no wonder u gave ur 50 year mother to a 12 year old boy to wed bcus of bride price

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Watch as Christian extremist flood here to disparage the man's religion, forgetting that until very recently in the Vatican it's lawful for a 13yr girl to get married.

Mary the mother of Jesus got married to Joseph, who was not less than 80 yrs of old, around this age.

Wow, clap for yourself, so your quran mention the age of Joseph when he marry Mary? Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

Why can't we Christians live and let's live? What is our business with sharia law and Islamic culture? Why are we always intimidated by Islam?

Its almost time for your prayer. pick your kettle and go and bow for your blood sucking thing.

Stop disguising grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Almunjid(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
tamethem:

Stop telling lies to defend a bad Islamic culture and habit.

Many of you guys a hypocrites. Your own daughter of that age. Can you give her out for marriage. This is a child for God's sake.

Who made your minds like this. Why are you guys so crude and Evil. Why is your religion so uncivilized like this.
Why can't you guys think for yourselves and use your God given brains and not blindly be following a rule someone who lived a crooked life told you to live.

How are you different from those we hear in the news everyday raping Five years old and less. an 11 years old girl or boy is still a child.

I raise yansh for your thinking and your Islamic beliefs.
Ok. At what age do u recommend that girls marry? 16? some give birth out of wedlock before 16.
Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by perdollar(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mohammed married a 9 year old! Mohammed is a lunatic paedophile murder, a false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

Sharap there!
Mumu.
Why are you ashamed to be who you are?
How much is Allah paying you for impersonation?

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Kereokwu(f): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
He is so ashamed of his Islamic religion, why na?
All of these are happening cos the little girls parents are poor, the useless man has an 18year old daughter. The beast supporting these wickedness will not give out their kids out in marriage at even 15 or 16. How many of the under aged daughter has that useless senator given out in marriage. Kids marriage will never stop promiscuity, train the child up properly anyway no need to advise cos their brain is dead.

GoTV:
Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by MRAKBEE(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Capheelah: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=Capheelah post=69017965][/quote][quote author=DIVINEEVIDENCE post=69017121]

Sharap there!
Mumu.
Why are you ashamed to be who you are?
How much is Allah paying you for impersonation?

It is no surprise to me when their god is a god of deceit. Children of the devil, the father of Liars
Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Buffalowings3(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

Allah is a pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Faithway10:
Malaysian authorities are investigating the marriage between an 11-year-old Thai girl and a 41-year-old Malaysian Muslim that has sparked public outrage and calls for child brides to be banned.

Rubber scrap dealer Che Abdul Karim Che Abdul Hamid secretly married the girl as his third wife in Thailand, and the union became public after one of his wives lodged a complaint with police.

Muslim girls under the minimum legal marriage age of 16 can wed with the consent of the Shariah court and their parents. Muslim men in Malaysia can marry four wives.

Deputy Prime Minister Wan Azizah Wan Ismail has said the marriage was illegal as it had not been approved by the Shariah court.

Photos on social media showed the groom holding the girl's hand after the marriage ceremony.

Local media said Che Abdul Karim, who is also an imam in a rural village in northeast Kelantan state, already has two wives and six children aged between 5 and 18.

He told Bernama news agency that his marriage was lawful and approved by the girl's parents, who are poor rubber tappers in Malaysia.

He has said he will only formalize the marriage in Malaysia when the girl turns 16 and that she will stay with her parents until then.

The girl was also quoted as saying by local media that she doesn't understand the fuss over her marriage as she is in love with Che Abdul Karim.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/outrage-as-malaysian-man-makes-11-year-old-girl-his-third-wife.html

Na dem dem.
Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by MRLANNISTER(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:
even christ gives us liberty and freedom over our lives. if you are indeed a Christian you will know that God wants us to be able to choose what to do with our lives. that has been taken from this girl. by the time she is old enough to take decisions she would already have 3 to 4 children and no choice in life.

1 Like

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by MarieSucre(f): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
m784n:

It doesn't mean he will not have sex with her.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by MarieSucre(f): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

Please where in the bible did you get the ages of Mary and Joseph?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by MarieSucre(f): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
I can't understand the "outrage".

Obviously it's their tradition.

The thing called civilisation is relative.

Centuries ago it was normal for a man to have girls below 18 as concubines in Europe and even marry them. Kings had young girls in their harem. No one thought it wrong.

But now such stuff us frowned upon.

But that doesn't mean it's wrong. People get outraged about anything these days.

It's wrong uncle. Many years ago our people were taken away as slaves. It was seen as NORMAL then. Does it mean it's not wrong, or is it because it will never affect you that's why you're apathetic like this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by MarieSucre(f): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
GoTV:

So why didn't you get married at 11 to a 50 old woman since you're proponent for it. Your words are equivalent to trash till I see you practice what you preach. Marry off all your sons to grandmother's as soon as they turn 12 or till then shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malaysian Man Marries 11-Year-Old Girl As His Third Wife by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Caseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife / Ifeanyi Dike Who Killed Girl For Ritual In Rivers Slumps In Court. See Reactions / Woman’s Corpse Found Floating In A River In Okrika, Rivers State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.