Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey (1924 Views)

Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Poses With Her Backside / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

The Super Eagles jersey which has been making rounds for a while now since its release definitely has to be one of the best to be seen in the Russia 2018 World cup.

South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest shared this photo as he rocked the Super Eagles Jersey.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/south-african-rapper-cassper-nyovest.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by KendrickAyomide: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2018
smiley
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by Timewilltell2(f): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2018
Dwarf is what they are, no wonder they didn't qualify. He was hurt and jealous that we go to Russia cheesy. All they know hiv , xenophobia and laziness while angry that Nigeria is doing better than their shythole.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by emi14: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2018
And what is so special about that
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by Timewilltell2(f): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2018
emi14:

Exactly. I actually find it offensive that an hiv lazy.man weary our shirt.

2 Likes

Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by itspzpics(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Fine bobo

2 Likes

Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by kiddoiLL(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Dwarf is what they are, no wonder they didn't qualify. He was hurt and jealous that we go to Russia cheesy. All they know hiv , xenophobia and laziness while angry that Nigeria is doing better than their shythole.
emi14:
Timewilltell2:

KendrickAyomide:
smiley
Timewilltell2:

Na wa ooooooo... na only jersey him wear naim make una dey say all these stuffs on top him head...If SA is full of assssholes does it mean we ourselves we start acting like assholes too?

3 Likes

Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by Timewilltell2(f): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
kiddoiLL:

Na wa ooooooo... na only jersey him wear naim make una dey say all these stuffs on top him head...If SA is full of assssholes does it mean we ourselves we start acting like assholes too?

Shut up slowpoke . Why not wear his ugly Jersey. Naijas superior pass that lazy underveloped shythole with hungry laziness.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by kiddoiLL(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up slowpoke . Why not wear his ugly Jersey. Naijas superior pass that lazy underveloped shythole with hungry laziness.
Wow already started with insults? Well I won't call u a bîtch cuz it's offensive fr me to do so.. but I hope a female dog like u think twice before typing next time.
The same Jersey you're shouting and ranting bout, is just an ordinary jersey, bought with his own money.. U should get a life and stop hating or spreading hate just cus of a Jersey

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by Timewilltell2(f): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Wow already started with insults? Well I won't call u a bîtch cuz it's offensive fr me to do so.. but I hope a female dog like u think twice before typing next time.
The same Jersey you're shouting and ranting bout, is just an ordinary jersey, bought with his own money.. U should get a life and stop hating or spreading hate just cus of a Jersey

You sound like a goat for your comment. He should use his dirty money to buy his ugly Jersey we don't need it . Nonsense.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by emi14: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

south Africans doesn't love Nigerians especially Sa guys...take it or leave it. That jersey is too beautiful. He just love the cloth and not what it represents.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by kiddoiLL(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You sound like a goat for your comment. He should use his dirty money to buy his ugly Jersey we don't need it . Nonsense.

Oh well you're living in a so called Zoo as I am.... I wonder what animal you are??
A cheap miserable 2 penny female dog?
Ggrrrrrhh..it's Monday, I've got better stuffs to attend to...
cont with ur low life hate

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by Timewilltell2(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
emi14:
south Africans doesn't love Nigerians especially Sa guys...take it or leave it. That jersey is too beautiful. He just love the cloth and not what it represents.

If you knew how much they wish to be us like those black Ghana must go fools.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by Timewilltell2(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
kiddoiLL:

Oh well you're living in a so called Zoo as I am.... I wonder what animal you are??
A cheap miserable 2 penny female dog?
Ggrrrrrhh..it's Monday, I've got better stuffs to attend to...
cont with ur low life hate

Lousy.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by LieutenantBOBO: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Timewilltell2:

That dirty money will bath you & your family clean!

Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by Timewilltell2(f): 5:44am On Jul 03, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

That dirty money will bath you & your family clean!

Take it or leave it.

What a stupid comment and you don't even know my worth compared to that dwarf.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by LieutenantBOBO: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

What a stupid comment and you don't even know my worth compared to that dwarf.

Shut up!

Worth ko Water ni...

I can bet my last kobo that you ain't worth half of Casper!

Judging from the way you talk, it's obvious that you're seriously pained!

Please i suggest you go find the root of your anger & stop passing it onto others.

Ordinary jersey na wetin u wan kill yourself put.

The main issue wey require make u kill yourself put, u no dey near that 1. Why don't you go on Twitter & attack the government?

#olodonumba1

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by Timewilltell2(f): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Shut up!

Worth ko Water ni...

I can bet my last kobo that you ain't worth half of Casper!

Judging from the way you talk, it's obvious that you're seriously pained!

Please i suggest you go find the root of your anger & stop passing it onto others.

Ordinary jersey na wetin u wan kill yourself put.

The main issue wey require make u kill yourself put, u no dey near that 1. Why don't you go on Twitter & attack the government?

#olodonumba1

Shut up you good for nothing stupid boy. I bet Casper hate your naija ass . Stupid.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by LieutenantBOBO: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up you good for nothing stupid boy. I bet Casper hate your naija ass . Stupid.

I don't care if he hates my ass or not, fact still remains that you're pained. The hate he MIGHT have for me, is nothing compared to the hate you have for yourself.

Better find something meaningful to do with your life rather than hating on successful individuals.

1 Like

Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by Timewilltell2(f): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

I don't care if he hates my ass or not, fact still remains that you're pained. The hate he MIGHT have for me, is nothing compared to the hate you have for yourself.

Better find something meaningful to do with your life rather than hating on successful individuals.

I'm pained by what? undecided. Idiot forming class. SA hate you and they don't want you anywhere near them, yet you are here defending an idiot wearing our shirt.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by LieutenantBOBO: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I'm pained by what? undecided. Idiot forming class. SA hate you and they don't want you anywhere near them, yet you are here defending an idiot wearing our shirt.

I'm pained by what? undecided
I don't know ooo... that's why i said you should find the root of your anger

If they hate us, why do they still collaborate with our artistes?
Why did Cassper call Davido the G.O.A.T?

When it comes down to making money, there's no time to hate

My dear you don't know shit! So STFU & go suck some dick!

Only broke South Africans & Nigerians dey carry this hate tin for head like government work.

When you set aside your hate & pride, you'll see doors open for you.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by Timewilltell2(f): 10:36am On Jul 03, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

I don't know ooo... that's why i said you should find the root of your anger

If they hate us, why do they still collaborate with our artistes?
Why did Cassper call Davido the G.O.A.T?

When it comes down to making money, there's no time to hate

My dear you don't know shit! So STFU & go suck some dick!

Only broke South Africans & Nigerians dey carry this hate tin for head like government work.

When you set aside your hate & pride, you'll see doors open for you.

You are a goat if you don't know those people hate you rich or poor, they jealous us and are too lazy to fix their country and stop hating our achievement. Dumb post.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by LieutenantBOBO: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are a goat if you don't know those people hate you rich or poor, they jealous us and are too lazy to fix their country and stop hating our achievement. Dumb post.

hahahahaha...
shut up you fool!
you don't know anything!

are too lazy to fix their country
Have you gone to SA before? Do you know how developed SA is? Do you know that most of our Nigerian artiste shoot their misic video in SA? Do you know that SA has more stable electricity than Nigeria?

I can keep giving you reasons. But it's obvious you haven't gone to SA before. If not, you wouldn't have opened your dirty mouth to say that trash. I certain that you haven't even crossed the border of Nigeria.

stop hating our achievement
Please what achievement? Nigeria lost 2 data center construction projects to SA. Mark Zuckerberg & Bill Gates left Nigeria & decided to build their data centers in SA because of Nigeria's electricity problems.

The South African government are busy raking in investors & closing contracts. Meanwhile the Nigerian government are looting funds & blaming yahoo boys.

Even though I'm a Nigerian, I will defend what i know is right. And right now, SA is better than Nigeria in terms of Education, Electricity, Security, Infrastructure & Employment. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!

You are an illiterate... someone forming wise. meanwhile you don't know nothing! Please before you quote me next time, try to do your research!
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Rocks Super Eagles Jersey by MrCork: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell2:

....how much? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Watch Cossy Orjiakor Flaunt Her Jaw-dropping Boobs In A Very Risky Dress / Kim Kardashian Goes Completely Naked To Promote Her Makeup Brand On Instagram / AY Wife: Great Interior Designer Of AY House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.