Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,905 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Are Your Opinions About Studying In Russia For Nigerians Or Africans? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Your Opinions About Studying In Russia For Nigerians Or Africans? (195 Views)

Guys, I'm In A Dilemma And I Need Your Opinions / Zambian Student Is Arrested In Russia For Twerking In Front Of War Memorial / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Opinions About Studying In Russia For Nigerians Or Africans? by UkhtaStateUni(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Its no news that Nigerians can be found almost everywhere in the world, living, studying, working or visiting.
And majority of Nigerians study abroad ranging from other African countries,European,Asian or wherever they deem better than the Nigerian educational system.
Russia seems to be on the top list for most Nigerians aside from the UK,USA,CANADA and INDIA, it all depends on how capable the student is financially.
And Russia seems to be the perfect choice considering its mostly affordable tuition fee and advanced educational system, lots of Nigerian study different courses ranging from medicine,engineering and aviation amongst other courses all over Russia.
The first stereotypical fear of most is the cold weather which isn't all true,there are places in Russia that are almost as warm as Nigeria (not all through the year though)
Russia has quite an handful of top class universities considering the fact that its the Biggest country in the world, universities that crossed my my mind was UKHTA STATE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY because i know an handful of Nigerians that study there https://en.ugtu.net/

Please share your opinions about the above subject smiley

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo Sreeening Screening Form Is Now On Sale / Lucian Build Gaming Console / Code Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.