Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics (39253 Views)

Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative / Segun Odegbami Contesting For Ogun Governorship - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by salford1: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
dominique:
When will a Lagosian go and contest for office in Akwa Ibom?

I thought he was from Badagry. E no mean sha. He seems to be a cool guy. If I was back home in Lagos, I might vote for him if he is convincing enough.

1 Like

Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by czarina(f): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ahh ok seen..Hmmm but looks unkempt..
I know right but still beautiful
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by Customer80: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
dominique:

The day you will start paying your taxes to akwaibom govt

1 Like

Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by googi: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Customer80:
The day you will start paying your taxes to akwaibom govt

Biko, which of you pay tax in Lagos even in Nigeria unless you want something. Then they ask you for your tax certificate. If you know what is called taxes, you will pack your load and run!
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by Lexusgs430: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
emeijeh:
No be only detergent.....

Market was indeed very very good........

Na Vim grin

Belgium fans, how market?
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by safarigirl(f): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
dominique:

Lagos is not like Akwa Ibom. Lagos can only be compared to the FCT.

Same way, a Lagosian cannot contest in Osun or Oyo, but you find indigenes of these States contesting in Lagos.

Same way in FCT, there are Yorubas, Igbos and Hausas contesting for positions in a state with Gwari and Gbagyi indigenes

It is a cosmopolitan state. It is not like Akwa Ibom

4 Likes

Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by safarigirl(f): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Dude is drunk to think he’ll win
is it not an Igbo man that contested and won a seat in Lagos SHA in 2015?

Why can't he win? If you no wan stand up do something for your state, let the person that wants to stand up stand mbok.

The boy is probably more of a Lagosian than an Akwa-Ibomite. Ask this one when last e go village, e fit no remember. He probably speaks better Yoruba than Efik or Ibibio or Anang. Just because his father is from Akwa Ibom, does not mean he is from Akwa Ibom. It takes more than a name to be from a place

2 Likes

Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by Gerrard59(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
safarigirl:
is it not an Igbo man that contested and won a seat in Lagos SHA in 2015?

Why can't he win? If you no wan stand up do something for your state, let the person that wants to stand up stand mbok.

The boy is probably more of a Lagosian than an Akwa-Ibomite. Ask this one when last e go village, e fit no remember. He probably speaks better Yoruba than Efik or Ibibio or Anang. Just because his father is from Akwa Ibom, does not mean he is from Akwa Ibom. It takes more than a name to be from a place

You deserve an accolade!

Same persons criticising his decision would aspire to become politicians in Canada, US, UK etc. Yet they believe someone who has spent almost three decades in a particular city cannot aspire to an office?

@Post: Kudos to him for declaring his interest, but he won't get my vote if I am interested in voting. His policies do not make sense to me. Government has no business creating a football club.

2 Likes

Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by ridbell01(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
ufuosman:
Just one see he face
seconded
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by AK481(m): 1:14am On Jul 03, 2018
dominique:

When they are willing to settle there enmass
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by tiger28: 2:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Gerrard59:

You deserve an accolade!

Same persons criticising his decision would aspire to become politicians in Canada, US, UK etc. Yet they believe someone who has spent almost three decades in a particular city cannot aspire to an office?

@Post: Kudos to him for declaring his interest, but he won't get my vote if I am interested in voting. His policies do not make sense to me. Government hasrou no business creating a football club.
2who else from other ethnic group is in akwa ibom assmbly?? These fools are taking yorubas for fools. This is africa with thousands of ethnic groups that have opposite culture, language and religions .Not America!

1 Like

Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by missyadorable(f): 3:00am On Jul 03, 2018
dominique:

It will never happen.
Akwa Ibom state is not a no man's land
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Best of luck to him.

czarina:
Who else noticed the dreadlocs on one pupil's head? Beautiful! kiss
I sure did.
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by Jimi23(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Dreamer. Detergent inside your bank account ehn?
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by cyrus1992(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2018
yet, another upcoming thief, embezzler. Verily, verily, i say unto you; This is the future IBB, OBJ, Atiku.
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by Kemillion(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2018
czarina:
Who else noticed the dreadlocs on one pupil's head? Beautiful! kiss
Na where u come see dreadlock on da pupil's head? which pupil be dat abeg
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by czarina(f): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Kemillion:
Na where u come see dreadlock on da pupil's head? which pupil be dat abeg
go check the images again. This time do it slowly. tongue
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by divinelove(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2018
looks like hungry abok.i.

certainly pushed into politics because of hunger and joblessness.

avoid this digital thief ooo grin young my foot
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by ignosi: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2018
dominique:

Its like you want to start a tribal war. who stops anyone in contesting for a political office as long as you know what you want..
they guy be right is as much lagosian as he is an akwa ibomite.
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by Gerrard59(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2018
tiger28:
2who else from other ethnic group is in akwa ibom assmbly?? These fools are taking yorubas for fools. This is africa with thousands of ethnic groups that have opposite culture, language and religions .Not America!

Go to Akwa Ibom, stay for a minimum of 15 years and contest! You cannot reside in Lagos and attempt to contest in Akwa Ibom. Akan Imoh was born and bred in Lagos, all his life. How then is he an Akwa Ibomite apart from the name? Lagos is his home. If Yahaya Bello can represent Lagos in the HoR, why not Akan Imoh?

"This is Africa"

And one wonders why the continent is going nowhere.
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by Rhozabeth(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmmmm! This Akwa Ibom/Calabar boy wanting to become a law maker in Lagos? I pray the likes of Teenooboo allows ur ambition see the light of day!
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by betterford: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2018
i hope this is not another YAHAYA BELLO loading?
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by pally123: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2018
dominique:

It is not by force. Any yoruba, or any tribe living there and qualifies, can contest. No one is stopping anyone
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by Chop111(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2018
God will help u brO
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by Bush4u: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2018
All the best brother,God will see you through.
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by Ayinke93(f): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2018
I've known Akan Imoh for more than twelve years now and if anybody should be in that position, it has to be him. We attended d same church and he was the teen president and also d president of the editorial team.... He's very creative and intelligent... I wish him all d best.
Now is the time politics has to move to able minded youths, not old fools who only care about their own pockets.
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by gameboyo: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
baby124:

I am a Lagosian. Where is your father from? Will you let me contest for House of Assembly in your state?

HOW do you know you are from lagos
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by baby124: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
gameboyo:

HOW do you know you are from lagos
Same way you know you are from where you are from.
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by ideology(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
dominique:

When they say, Lagos is no man's land you think it by showing on social media.

Most political office holders in Lagos as not Lagosians.

From Governors, to commissioners, state house reps, fed house reps and senators
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by GloriaNinja(f): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2018
castrokins:

hello, I'd like to send you a dm. Thanks
ok
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by castrokins(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
GloriaNinja:
ok

Thanks. You have a dm
Re: Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics by comos: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
dominique:

Lagos is for every Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire / Iara Oshiomhole In Imo State For August Meeting (photo) / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.