Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,917 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

6 Ignorant Things Nigerians Do That Hinder Development In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Ignorant Things Nigerians Do That Hinder Development In Nigeria (15151 Views)

Nothing Can Hinder Peter Obi’s Divine Mission —IPOB / COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / 'Photo Of The Year' - Nigerians Do The Buhari 4 + 4, Keyamo Takes It To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 6 Ignorant Things Nigerians Do That Hinder Development In Nigeria by MightyFortress: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Cool
Re: 6 Ignorant Things Nigerians Do That Hinder Development In Nigeria by DevelopNaija: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
khadaffi:

Give me one example of a clean environment anywhere in the world where the government does not have any sttategy for environmental issue yet the environment is clean. And to your earlier assertion that govt provide refuse dump but people refuse to use it. Please that is a lie except you are talking about few states in the south, I'm assuming you are addressing the Nation not Lagos or calabar. This site is used by people from various states. When You go to most states in Nigeria, nothing like that.

***modified***

Ok I get you now. What you are saying is dump sites. Goodness me. Dump sites can't solve anything. Jesus! Let's take an example. In practical term, how do these dirt get to the street? When someone eats or drink pure water in ojota or Ikorodu. Say Ikorodu garage. Is there a refuse bin close by where you can put the dirt to avoid you throwing it on the street. As you walk the sttrets there should be visible bins everywhere. I know Lagos is trying in this area but how many states are following suit?

I get your point....the government is doing little or nothing to make the environment clean; I am very much aware and bitter about it. But still, that is not a valid reason to litter the environment...two wrongs can't make a right. If government don't provide public toilets, does that mean you will defecate on yourself when you are pressed in public? All I am saying is that we shouldn't contribute to make things worse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Must Answer For N5.8b Fraud, Reps Insist / FEC Approves N109.187bn For Road, Hostel Contracts / Julius Abure: Police Confirm Arrest Of Labour Party National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.