Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? (46826 Views)

Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) / Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? (see PHOTO) / TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Tonimordred(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dis 1 na pure lie its nt pozibu....bloga's wit dia lie
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by naijafella(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
cezarman:
Buhari, shamesmiley

One Yaba patient just showed up
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by weyreypey: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
post=69018143:

You are ignored , stop behaving like a tout, AKA: Agbero! An advice!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by tragergeorge(m): 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
This one de learn na,second week in Lagos na back of truck I climb, ready pay 500 for 100 tfare but I no ready begin run follow bus,come de drag, as I see truck wen de ho my direction,trust warri, na once I tama d bus,worst of all d first girl I begin crush on saw me that day...I weak wen she call me say with my fine white shirt I use one hand de tama truck, lol

1 Like

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by miib: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Only in Lagos.
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by okwabayi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
fecta:
Danfo Bus
I remember when I sat down at the back of a woman with Big yansh grin grin.
I am 6"4 so my legs was touching something.
the driver made matters worse by regularly hitting the break.

I was just thinking of a way to reduce my erection that I missed my bus stop.
it was a bad experience grin
What in the name of all f-uckery?

At such a height you should always demand for the front seat of the bus.
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by cezarman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
naijafella:

One Yaba patient just showed up

The gate was open na, so I just walked right out. Yabaleft can't handle me alone... There should be Yabaright as well.

But for now....

Buhari, shamesmiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Assassin101: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
the driver is a woman
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by asawanathegreat(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
For sure I will so long I get to my destination
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by hollartundey22(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
LOL.....leme come and be going
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by okwabayi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Normally it's a piece of flat wood they rest on the frame for passengers. I can't sit in its present state but I can if there's wood.
If in a rush I'll choose to stand or hang on the door with the conductor but make sure my destination is a short distance.
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by saintftm(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Rush hour You don't want to lose your job....

Entre am with style biko
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Lexusgs430: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
The more reason all danfo's must be banned off our streets......
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by fecta: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
okwabayi:

What in the name of all f-uckery?

At such a height you should always demand for the front seat of the bus.

grin I am the product of a tall man and woman
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by jibs4lv(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
seunmohmoh:
God forbid
You are not a real lagosian grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by awofodu3(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
No seat belts?
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Teaser0904(f): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Walai talai a no fit be it rush hour or rush time.I cant risk my life,this life wey i come so sweet pass sugar. grin
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by menshowng(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
B4 nko?i na me sef go first siddon abi u wan late for work ni?
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Amuluonyenaego: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin
seunmohmoh:
God forbid
Maybe you ve not been to Lagos angry
seunmohmoh:
God forbid
Maybe you ve not been to Lagos
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Kmartt(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Only if I had seen this, I wouldn't have got to work late today. I experienced the real Lagos today. From Iyana Ipaja to Shogunle this morning, it was indeed something else. Coupled with the slow pace of the construction work along the Lagos Abeokuta express road. Menh, It was indeed a sad moment to behold. I was ready to pay 1k from Iyana Ipaja to Shogunle, only if the bus was available. Thank God shaa, I no too late.
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Aguata1stson(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
na Agbero boys comot the seat. them go return am
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by StarScream95(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
fecta:
Danfo Bus I remember when I sat down at the back of a woman with Big yansh grin grin. I am 6"4 so my legs was touching something. the driver made matters worse by regularly hitting the break.
I was just thinking of a way to reduce my erection that I missed my bus stop. it was a bad experience grin
u be otondo loooolcheesycheesy:p
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by seunmohmoh(f): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
grin
Maybe you ve not been to Lagos angry
Maybe you ve not been to Lagos
I hustle for bus everyday and I have seen buses like that, I have even entered one like this but God forbid that I enter it again. I would rather take bike jejeli.

1 Like

Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by Psoul(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
This can only happen in that shithole they call Lagos. City of mad men and women
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by seunmohmoh(f): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
jibs4lv:
You are not a real lagosian grin
if this is your own definition of real lagosian then I'm definitely fake lagosian grin grin
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by RexTramadol1: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
I prefer entering this

Buying my Bigi Cola and Rite Sausage(substitute for Lacasera and gala)

And feel the breeze.
Re: Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? by udo2018: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
So, this type of rickety buses still ply Lagos roads.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah / Dogs Check Luggage At Lagos Airport (Video) / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.