Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Help Needed For A Corrective Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed For A Corrective Surgery (370 Views)

Miss Sahhara Undergoes Corrective Surgery / Help Needed For A Corrective Surgery / Help Needed For A Corrective Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed For A Corrective Surgery by middlebelter(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
I refer to my earlier thread on Information about non-governmental Organization that could assist children in need of medical support through :https://www.nairaland.com/4560363/information-medical-support-less-privileged#68456778.

Although that was my first time of making a public request on social medial, the request only attracted viewer without a single comment. I find it compelling nevertheless, to take up this responsibility once again because I believe there are many good Nigerians out there that are ready to support or help fellow countrymen if they are convinced that the request is not fake.

The attached photographs are the picture of a girl with a deformed leg and the bill of N427,000 at National Orthopedic Hospital Igbobi, Lagos. I am appealing to fellow Nairalander on behalf of the girl and her single mother, to kindly help to raise the required amount to correct the leg so that the beautiful girl can live a happy life and run around with her peers. This request has become necessary following her inability to locate NGOs that could assist.

You kind donation will never go unrewarded.

Account Name: Mercy Raphael
Bank: First Bank Ltd
Account no: 307-845-6627

Moderators: Please kindly assist by giving this thread maximum exposure as a type of CSR.

[img][/img][img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Liberation From Eye Conditions / Benefits Of Calcmag / This Pillow Will Make You Sleep Better...but It Costs #140,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.