Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Spectranet Issues And Way Out - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Spectranet Issues And Way Out (1266 Views)

SOLD!! Brand New Spectranet Evo Mifi With 40gb For Sale / Spectranet Freedom Mifi 2017 Modem For Sale 10k / Best 4g Lte Network In Ikorodu(spectranet,swift And Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spectranet Issues And Way Out by pixieworld(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dear Valued Users,

I am having issues with Spectranet data bundle where 1 GB will suddenly vanish from my account each time and I need a way out of this fraudulent act by this company. Though I wrote them today but I know nothing good will come out of it because this is not the first or second time they are doing that. Their usual reply is that "you used it". The GB they claimed to be given is a total deception. how can I use 4GBk in a day when i am not watching or downloading videos online? At times in the morning, I will discover that my Giggs is reduced with 1 GB in less than 1 hour when all I am doing is checking my mails.

Therefore, could anyone help me with the best network to use at the moment please.

Thank you.
Re: Spectranet Issues And Way Out by superamoled: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Is there someone else using the internet. Maybe someone else got the password and is using your internet to download movies
Re: Spectranet Issues And Way Out by obedibaba(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Also if you are on windows 10, it's worth knowing that it auto updates itself. My advice is to change your wifi password and then look for a data monitoring app to check your data consumption. Don't be surprised to find out that truly you were making use of the data.
Re: Spectranet Issues And Way Out by pixieworld(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Nobody is using my internet and neither do anybody have access to my password because I do check the admin section time-to-time. Besides, you need to be using Spectranet to understand me better.

(1) (Reply)

Four Brand New Iphone 6s And one 6s Plus For Sale At Affordable Prices. SOLD SOL / **SOLD**Brand New No.box Msi Gs63 Stealth . 16gbram 6gb Vram. 256 Ssd + 1tb Hdd / SOLAR PANEL,INVERTER BATTERY,SOLAR FAN,SOLAR TV AND LED BULB FOR 58,000 NAIRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.